Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Dang right. I mean its been 2 days since teams could include players signed this past summer in any deals, the Jazz have a winning record, are in the playoffs, just beat the Lakers and the Spurs, and none of the players are publicly clamoring for a move.

    Further, other teams in the league are stilll not trading, probably because arguably only 5 teams in the NBA are out of the playoff hunt at this point. Plus Lindsey works for the most conservative organization in the league, and is not the #1 guy calling the shots. But still I don't get why Dennis hasn't done something.
    Who's Dennis? Does he bring KOC is herbal tea with a dash of Equal?

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    You guys are humor-less jackoffs
    *jag

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Who's Dennis? Does he bring KOC is herbal tea with a dash of Equal?
    My bad. My sources tell me that KOC switched to Splenda after the Wes Matthews debacle.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  5. #20
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,521
    Total Rep Points
    25139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Lindsey has the regular season off. Nothing to do until it comes time to extend Jefferson and Millsap and re-sign Foye, thereby ensuring Favors and Burks take the first flight out of Dullsville when they become UFA's. I SO HATE Corbin right now. Millsap, Jefferson and Foye are stinking up the place and Ty STILL doesn't give minutes to Kanter and Burks and just gives enough to Favors to show us what he COULD do if given 30+ every night.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I'd like to erase the last 100 jazz games from my memory.

    In order to not add to that number, I'm not watching another until Jefferson and Foye are out of the starting lineup. This isn't some stupid hunger strike kind of thing. I just don't enjoy it, and I don't see the point. This is an incredible hatchet job to the rebuild... treading ****ing water.

    I expected to lose to Miami. It just sucks to lose over and over when we aren't throwing our best punches.

  7. #22
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,521
    Total Rep Points
    25139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I'd like to erase the last 100 jazz games from my memory.

    In order to not add to that number, I'm not watching another until Jefferson and Foye are out of the starting lineup. This isn't some stupid hunger strike kind of thing. I just don't enjoy it, and I don't see the point. This is an incredible hatchet job to the rebuild... treading ****ing water.

    I expected to lose to Miami. It just sucks to lose over and over when we aren't throwing our best punches.
    Money talks. I wish the Jazz would see ticket and merchandise sales go in the toilet. Of course, Greg, KOC and Corbin are so dumb, group-think amongst the three would lead to playing Al, Paul, and Randy 35 mins. in an attempt to win more games. My only hope is that Lindsey is given some power. Coming in from the outside, he's not been indoctrinated by an almost blind allegiance to the Jazz "system."

  8. #23
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,426
    Total Rep Points
    21961
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Money talks. I wish the Jazz would see ticket and merchandise sales go in the toilet. Of course, Greg, KOC and Corbin are so dumb, group-think amongst the three would lead to playing Al, Paul, and Randy 35 mins. in an attempt to win more games. My only hope is that Lindsey is given some power. Coming in from the outside, he's not been indoctrinated by an almost blind allegiance to the Jazz "system."
    LOL.. it's a very very faint hope IMO.

    He's been hired to do the numbers, nothing more.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  10.  

     

  11. #25
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,521
    Total Rep Points
    25139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100






  12. #26
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,521
    Total Rep Points
    25139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    OK, I'm claiming it right here; The nickname for Dennis Lindsey has to be "The Invisible Man." Seriously, has anyone seen the guy since the press conference? Has his name been mentioned since? If I believed in conspiracies, I'd theorize the Jazz hired an actor to play Lindsey that day and His "hiring" is just an excuse for Miller to cut back on KOC's travel costs.

  13. #27
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,755
    Total Rep Points
    2672
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    OK, I'm claiming it right here; The nickname for Dennis Lindsey has to be "The Invisible Man." Seriously, has anyone seen the guy since the press conference? Has his name been mentioned since? If I believed in conspiracies, I'd theorize the Jazz hired an actor to play Lindsey that day and His "hiring" is just an excuse for Miller to cut back on KOC's travel costs.

  14. #28
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,101
    Total Rep Points
    2133
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    OK, I'm claiming it right here; The nickname for Dennis Lindsey has to be "The Invisible Man." Seriously, has anyone seen the guy since the press conference? Has his name been mentioned since? If I believed in conspiracies, I'd theorize the Jazz hired an actor to play Lindsey that day and His "hiring" is just an excuse for Miller to cut back on KOC's travel costs.
    Haven't seen him, but he did this radio interview before the last Clippers game. The bad news is he considers himself a "patient" person.

    http://1280thezone.com/index.php/aud..._the_utah_jazz

  15. #29
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,521
    Total Rep Points
    25139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Haven't seen him, but he did this radio interview before the last Clippers game. The bad news is he considers himself a "patient" person.

    http://1280thezone.com/index.php/aud..._the_utah_jazz
    Radio interview. Even better. There are plenty of voice actors that work for much less than someone who has to appear on camera.

  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Lol. MoTown is def bringing the anxious paranoid vibe to this thread.

    I wonder what Lindsey does on Sundeees?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •