Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The way the Jazz still depend on Al for offense, I would say Sap is the more likely to be traded.
    I sure hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    As some of us have been saying all along. Play Big Al WITH Favors. Break up the soft twins, and it worked tonight.

Kudos to Corbin again for sticking with Favors who was a game changer.
    I've been saying it all along it needs to be Al/Favors or Sap/Favors NO OTHER OPTIONS (Favors/Kanter not yet)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You see that other Williams? He makes about half what you do.

and Somewhere in SLC, in an old house, with an old TV, an old man smiles....
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward had a nice line tonight:

7 points (on 3 shots), 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks. His only blemish was 4 turnovers.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Hayward had a nice line tonight:

7 points (on 3 shots), 4 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks. His only blemish was 4 turnovers.
    In very little time.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    With that being said, Foye 27 minutes, Hayward 21 minutes. That is still a big problem.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye 8 points (on 7 shots) 3 assists, 1 rebound no steals/blocks and 1 turnover.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    With that being said, Foye 27 minutes, Hayward 21 minutes. That is still a big problem.
    the UTAH JAZZ - where one-year-rent-a-vet Foye is now averaging more minutes than Hayward and Burks. Combined.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    In very little time.
    My post was too slow.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also,Marvin put together a good game. 11 points on 11 shots, 10 rebounds 2 assists 1 steal and no turnovers in 30 minutes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The sad part is Millsap was putting together a great game. 12 points on 11 shots, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 1 turnover in 26 minutes.

Millsap is not the problem.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Corbin gets a +1 for sticking with Favors to match up with the big NJ front line.
    Agreed - especially since Millsap didn't play all that bad - it was just that Jefferson/Favors = adequate paint protection and Millsap/Jefferson = zero paint protection.

Nets play at a very, very slow pace - no way you can give up easy baskets against them like they were in the first half.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Favors did good and Corbin kept him in.....?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo took more shots tonight than Joe Johnson in slightly fewer minutes. Who was it that was worried about his game winner against San Antonio making him more trigger happy?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The sad part is Millsap was putting together a great game. 12 points on 11 shots, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 1 block and 1 turnover in 26 minutes.

Millsap is not the problem.
    yeah idk how people can look at that line and say he is the weak link in the chain.. the dude is solid basically everynight. he feels up every catigoy, and can play with in an offence that dosent revolve around him. jefferson on the other hand cant. he has to be the main option. milsap was a 2nd round pick he earned his start.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz