Playing well is priority #1 and nothing outside of that is really even close. If you're hoping someone else ****s up, then you don't deserve the break.
Wow, that was a nice play by Hayward. If only he could decrease the TO's.
It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13
Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.
Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.
The offense does very little to help Gordon. Almost no debating that.
(first update) Offseason to-do list:
1. Let Mo, Foyeeee3, Al (s&t?), Watson, and Tinsley go.
2. Re-sign Carroll
3. Draft McCollum, Schroeder, and Giannis (leave the latter two in Europe for a year [maybe two years for Giannis]).
4. Sign Tony Allen
5. Try to keep Millsap. If that doesn't work, explore s&t options.
6. Remove Corbin. Hire Brad Stevens or SVG.
7. Sign Calderon to a one-year (2 max) deal, or see if the cash-strapped Lakers will let us absorb Nash's last year.
"Most nights (The Jazz) couldn’t stop a grandpa with a walker, particularly if he gave a head fake."