Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Tough Stretch, Could Jazz Go 0-7

We are 13-12 after the next 7 games, will we be 13-19 after the next 7 games? Our next 7 opponents

Brooklyn
    Indiana
    Miami
    Orlando
    Golden State
    Clippers
    Clippers

Face it, we are not playing well and this is a tough stretch. How many of these games do you think we will win.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i say we win maybe 2 or 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    we can beat Orlando
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    We are 13-12 after the next 7 games, will we be 13-19 after the next 7 games? Our next 7 opponents

Brooklyn win
    Indiana win
    Miami loose
    Orlando win
    Golden state win
    Clippers loose
    Clippers win

Face it, we are not playing well and this is a tough stretch. How many of these games do you think we will win.
    I am not a jazz fan becasue i am realistic... i am a jazz fan cause i ahve this crazy idea that we are better then we play and look.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jazz win Indiana, Orlando and GSW.

I'm hoping they squeeze out one more win; but I'm not sure where.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was thinking the same thing this morning that including the two most recent losses that the Jazz could realistically lose the next 4 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No chance we lose all 7. I say worst case scenario we go 2-5.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well either way it could help us. If we turn a corner, and win some of these games we expect to lose then we'll be happy.

If we lose most of these games the pressure goes back on the vets, and Corbin. Maybe some changes will be made.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Well either way it could help us. If we turn a corner, and win some of these games we expect to lose then we'll be happy.

If we lose most of these games the pressure goes back on the vets, and Corbin. Maybe some changes will be made.
    So are you saying that this might be a win win stretch for the Jazz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The worst case scenario is actually the best case scenario. We lose all 7 and it finally should get through to their thick heads that we have to look to the future and focus on developing the young guys, including Burks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    help me out please.... but i can not think of one team besides The Thunder who played a bunch of young guys all at once and it paid off?... most championship teams are very balanced between young and vets. and who knows thunder may never win it... we dont know. but i can tell you i can think of a team who said lets go youth and won it all. just saying... the jazz need to learn to win. this team is capable of great things. they play like 2 different teams, sometimes they are great and show up the best in the west, other days they would loose to a high school girls team.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    The worst case scenario is actually the best case scenario. We lose all 7 and it finally should get through to their thick heads that we have to look to the future and focus on developing the young guys, including Burks.
    You do know that that will never happen, do you? Until we're completely out of the playoffs, that won't happen.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    help me out please.... but i can not think of one team besides Then Thunder who played a bunch of young guys all at once and it paid off?... most championship teams are very balanced between young and vets. and who knows thunder may never win it... we dont know. but i can tell you i can think of a team who said lets go youth and won it all. just saying... the jazz need to learn to win. this team is capable of great things. they play like 2 different teams, sometimes they are great and show up the best in the west, other days they would loose to a high school girls team.
    Golden State is doing pretty well starting rookie Barnes and sophomore Thompson

EDIT- AND after tanking it all last season despite the win now talks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post

they are a very balnced team right now. their average age is probably 27.... thats decent, a team in its prime even.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post

but they are doing pretty well concidering last seasons tank. but there are a few differences, they have a PG and play defence.... youth wont really give us either of those, slight improvment on D but thats all i can see changing. i think utah has done a very good job at rebuilding while winning. they have had two good teams since i can remember. the d-will years were good and so were the mid to late stockton and malone years... and in between we stayed rather competitive most years. i think we will reach higher this time with some of the guys on this roster then we ever did with d-will.. paitents is a key though... not loosing.
    ― Jarod Kintz