Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    they are a very balnced team right now. their average age is probably 27.... thats decent, a team in its prime even.
    But i thought you were talking more about being balance among the starters and distribution of minutes.

They have a 23 year old starting point guard, 22 year old starting shooting guard, 20 year old small forward, 29 year old power forward, and a 23 year old center as thier starting line up.

Also the 29 year old is david lee who is CLEARLY better than anyone else they could start at power forward. (unlike the jazz situation where al and paul are not much if any better than enes and derrick)

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    But i thought you were talking more about being balance among the starters and distribution of minutes.

They have a 23 year old starting point guard, 22 year old starting shooting guard, 20 year old small forward, 29 year old power forward, and a 23 year old center as thier starting line up.

Also the 29 year old is david lee who is CLEARLY better than anyone else they could start at power forward. (unlike the jazz situation where al and paul are not much if any better than enes and derrick)
    true enough i guess. then only big difference is the PG i guess.. and that we dont have. GSW are def an exception lol.. oung core that they have built around... lets see where they sit at the end of the year i guess. i just dont feel going all young will benifit utah.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

p.s. if you started with Big Al you would suck at DEF EFF too.....
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

They're playing Landry off the bench who is playing well for them

Strange, it wasn't long ago when Millsap > Lee.

Also, we will win one of the Clipper games. You historically split b2b games against the same team.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    We are 13-12 after the next 7 games, will we be 13-19 after the next 7 games? Our next 7 opponents

Brooklyn
    Indiana
    Miami
    Orlando
    Golden State
    Clippers
    Clippers

Face it, we are not playing well and this is a tough stretch. How many of these games do you think we will win.
    ...why you beez stealin my thread? I'm the one that started it with the classic "Next Jazz win?.....2013!" Why you be dissin a bro like that???

Stop impersonating Aint

Banned
    The Jazz will probably beat Golden State at home. They also have a solid chance at beating the Clippers at home.

The road games are likely all losses. Getting a single one of them would be Utah's most impressive win of the season (I don't consider home wins impressive anymore when they're offset by the eggs that are laid on the road)