Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Playing for a HOF coach isn't a right you get by being a good player. Deron had one. You know who's coached CP3 so far?

Byron Scott, Jeff Bower, Monty Williams, Vinny Del Negro. Scott's the best of the bunch and he's a second or third tier coach at best.

You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Too bad we are pissing off the most important players in that trade leading to them possibly asking out of here before even their extensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I disagree billy.

If you asked every team in the league in an anonymous poll if they would rather have Favors and Kanter on their rookie deals + a possible late lotto or mid teens pick on the way, or Deron Williams on a Max contract, I think 9 out of 10 GM's take our side of the deal.

If what you're saying is that neither Kanter or Favors is actually better at basketball right this minute than DWill, well then no duh. Thats a checkers mentality though. Thankfully KOC was playing chess.
    I accepted the trade at the time and love it more and more as time goes on. It's just frustrating to see the centerpieces of the trade (Favors and the Kanter pick) sit on the bench the past couple of years behind the talent we already had at the time of the trade. But I blame much of this on coaching rather than the organization.

Go Jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Deron Williams was the third best Williams on the floor most of the game.