Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Gameface

  1. #1
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,366
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229

    Gameface

    What happened to Gameface?

    I noticed that he said he didn't want to participate "in this site" and that he is banned.

    What the hell?
    #BelieveInLindsey

  2. #2
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,700
    Rep Power
    115
    Rep Level
    29482
    I'm sure HeavenHarris chasing him around with that racialist bull **** had nothing to do with it.
    No Mediocrity

  3. #3
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,366
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I'm sure HeavenHarris chasing him around with that racialist bull **** had nothing to do with it.
    Is this really what happened?

    I'd like confirmation before I react.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  4. #4
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    4,987
    Rep Power
    35
    Rep Level
    5882
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Is this really what happened?

    I'd like confirmation before I react.
    He's obviously not banned, he is a premium member so he can adjust that text to whatever he chooses. He is just being a pooh pooh head(I'm trying to be nice here).

    Did you not see the Manny fight topic?

  5. #5
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,366
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    I did but didnt really read it. Let me check it out.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  6. #6
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,366
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Well come back GF. I'd like to see you on here again.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    He's obviously not banned, he is a premium member so he can adjust that text to whatever he chooses. He is just being a pooh pooh head(I'm trying to be nice here).

    Did you not see the Manny fight topic?
    This is pretty much it. I realized I'm being a pooh-pooh head more and more often and having less and less fun interacting with people on this site. The thought, "well, if you don't like it you can leave" entered my mind and seemed like the best thing to do.

    I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with and spending large amounts of time on this site isn't a good or meaningful use of my time. I'm reacting to things in an overly emotional and hostile way and I've been a jerk to several posters. To them, well it still isn't like I like them or feel bad for them so I don't want to apologize other than to acknowledge that the way I've handled things is less than I expect from myself.

    I'm on a self ban more or less. I don't need to have my account disabled, I think for the most part I can just not participate by my own choice.

    Anyway, carry on.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4763
    i am sorry gameface. i was just playing did not mean to offend you. anyway, if you check the health thread you will see i will probably not be around here much anymore so u dont have to worry bout me bro. sorry.

  9. #9
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,366
    Rep Power
    91
    Rep Level
    23229
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This is pretty much it. I realized I'm being a pooh-pooh head more and more often and having less and less fun interacting with people on this site. The thought, "well, if you don't like it you can leave" entered my mind and seemed like the best thing to do.

    I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with and spending large amounts of time on this site isn't a good or meaningful use of my time. I'm reacting to things in an overly emotional and hostile way and I've been a jerk to several posters. To them, well it still isn't like I like them or feel bad for them so I don't want to apologize other than to acknowledge that the way I've handled things is less than I expect from myself.

    I'm on a self ban more or less. I don't need to have my account disabled, I think for the most part I can just not participate by my own choice.

    Anyway, carry on.
    I personally have always enjoyed your conversation as I think we are similar in alot of ideas and stances. I'd like to see you stick around.

    Having said that, do what you feel you got to do. IF you have more important things or this brings out a side of you that you are uncomfortable with then handle your business.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  10. #10
    world's worst Bronco70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the backseat
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    48
    Rep Level
    9816
    GF is a great guy. The board is better with him, but it speaks to his character that he will pull himself away if he feels his participation is detrimental to either himself or others. It's a stark contrast to some of the ******** that roam the board just looking to start ****.

  11. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,491
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    GF is a great guy. The board is better with him, but it speaks to his character that he will pull himself away if he feels his participation is detrimental to either himself or others. It's a stark contrast to some of the ******** that roam the board just looking to start ****.
    Anyone seen Gyp today?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  12.  

     

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Anyone seen Gyp today?
    Uh, is this what I do?

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This is pretty much it. I realized I'm being a pooh-pooh head more and more often and having less and less fun interacting with people on this site. The thought, "well, if you don't like it you can leave" entered my mind and seemed like the best thing to do.

    I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with and spending large amounts of time on this site isn't a good or meaningful use of my time. I'm reacting to things in an overly emotional and hostile way and I've been a jerk to several posters. To them, well it still isn't like I like them or feel bad for them so I don't want to apologize other than to acknowledge that the way I've handled things is less than I expect from myself.

    I'm on a self ban more or less. I don't need to have my account disabled, I think for the most part I can just not participate by my own choice.

    Anyway, carry on.
    And thus, VinylOne's dup was discovered.

  15. #14
    world's worst Bronco70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the backseat
    Posts
    4,428
    Rep Power
    48
    Rep Level
    9816
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    And thus, VinylOne's dup was discovered.
    Too tall.

  16. #15
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,598
    Rep Power
    129
    Rep Level
    33631
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    GF is a great guy. The board is better with him, but it speaks to his character that he will pull himself away if he feels his participation is detrimental to either himself or others. It's a stark contrast to some of the ******** that roam the board just looking to start ****.
    I have been guilty of this lately.... like frank says, i have a one track mind and about all i post about is playing burks, kanter, favors more...... Im gonna try to work on it and diversify my posts a bit more starting..... Now! Go big al! Corbin is teh best!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •