Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Ohhhh this sounds exciting. Please explain!
    A bag of high school chicks = dumb but usually make for an enjoyable time

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    If Bolerjack would ever learn the difference between a skip pass and a bounce pass, I would probably have nothing to complain about. I really have no problem with the BolerHarp team.
    If only Boler would realize that you can look at the ref to see if it's a 3 point shot or not he would be a lot better. I've never seen a guy consistently get the 3 point shot wrong more than Boler.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    If only Boler would realize that you can look at the ref to see if it's a 3 point shot or not he would be a lot better. I've never seen a guy consistently get the 3 point shot wrong more than Boler.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Congrats to Matt for calling it like it is. Language is a bit strong, but it's in the heat of the moment. Expect him to be punished by the Jazz org. If you're not a schill for the team like Locke or Brown, you'll eventually be silenced. Matt will probably be calling Hawks' games next year.
    Locke yesterday morning was criticizing Corbin for running Foye off a double screen and taking a 21 footer instead of moving it to the 3 point line. Excellent overall interview. http://1280thezone.com/index.php/aud...the_utah_jazz4
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Locke yesterday morning was criticizing Corbin for running Foye off a double screen and taking a 21 footer instead of moving it to the 3 point line. Excellent overall interview. http://1280thezone.com/index.php/aud...the_utah_jazz4
    Is that on Corbin, Foye, the screeners, or all 3 ? I doubt Corbing is setting up plays to get 21 foot jumpers. Players have to execute said plays.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Players have to execute said plays.
    ...players have to have brains...to execute plays. Players concentrate on dunks and jailhouse tats.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Steve Brown? That guy can't get anything right.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Greengiant View Post
    Steve Brown? That guy can't get anything right.
    Especially the black players' names.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Someone get a ****ing link up already!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Especially the black players' names.
    I remember during the last New Orleans game, he kept calling Aminu Roger Mason. Never corrected. He was just Roger Mason the entire game.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is that on Corbin, Foye, the screeners, or all 3 ? I doubt Corbing is setting up plays to get 21 foot jumpers. Players have to execute said plays.
    Corbin, considering I wouldn't run a single catch and shoot play for Foye. The guy can't hit anything but threes.

It's a common play though & this is just Locke stat geeking. Sloan used to run these for D-Will a lot where he'd catch the ball toward the baseline. Williams ran them so much harder and used screens way better than anyone the Jazz currently have. This team is a hodge podge of garbage being dragged along by Al Jefferson.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Corbin, considering I wouldn't run a single catch and shoot play for Foye. The guy can't hit anything but threes.

It's a common play though & this is just Locke stat geeking. Sloan used to run these for D-Will a lot where he'd catch the ball toward the baseline. Williams ran them so much harder and used screens way better than anyone the Jazz currently have. This team is a hodge podge of garbage being dragged along by Al Jefferson.
    Yep

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yep

If its true that jefferson is the only good player on this team then that is really sad and this team should probably be blown up.
    I actually think the jazz have alot of talent however, so i disagree.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    If its true that jefferson is the only good player on this team then that is really sad and this team should probably be blown up.
    I actually think the jazz have alot of talent however, so i disagree.
    He's not the only good player, hes the only player with a skill that he does very very very well. Low post scoring. Favors will be an elite defender but he isnt there yet. Other than that ............ A bunch of averagesssssssssssssssss, this is not Ty's fault. Its not really anyones fault. The Jazz are doing the best they can with what they are. A mid market team that a lot of players in the nba dont want to play for. A vast majority of teams in the NBA are a bunch of averagessssssss. Heat, Thunder, Lakers, Spurs being the obvious exceptions.
    The chances of the Jazz taking two HOF'ers ever again are pretty god damn slim, but that is the only way the Jazz get back to the Finals. Take the goggles off and thats what youll see.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's not the only good player, hes the only player with a skill that he does very very very well. Low post scoring.
    A good low post scorer doesn't average 2,5 fta per game in 33 mpg. So its not that very very very well imo. Im not saying that he doesnt have moves, just saying he dont have that quickness to successfully perform it or end up at the ft line, so maybe thats why he prefers to stick with his 15 17 foot jump shot most of the time.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..