Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    Wow, things sure are testy here tonight. Can you imagine how that bus and plane ride for the jazz is going? Seriously, somedays I can't wait to get home from work, I can't imagine how those guys stay with thier co-workers 24-7 even after they get thier butts kicked or when the bosses pet continues to suck ahead of you. I'd turn to drugs or drinking too.
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    Well he can't help it if the games keep proving him right again and again and again...
    Now it seems as if Lunatic Wolf is the one not reading posts.
    All the players are flawed. If he read the posts he'd see I call out everyone including Burks, and Favors.

I just want them to play more. It's my opinion. Some think otherwise I guess.
    End of story.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    I just want them to play more. It's my opinion. Some think otherwise I guess.
    End of story.
    They will. But what I've been trying to get across to you the past couple of days is the fact that you don't throw half your team and the coach under the bus in the process. You don't make major changes night in and night out. Its a process. Give it time.

It the meantime, quit bitching and support your team. You'll be happier for it.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    They will. But what I've been trying to get across to you the past couple of days is the fact that you don't throw half your team and the coach under the bus in the process. You don't make major changes night in and night out. Its a process. Give it time.
    It's been more than enough time. Favors should be averaging 30 minutes a night. Should have been averaging that half of last season. The coach deserves to be thrown under the bus for not realizing this.
    GO BRONCOS!

I hear you Wolf, but if we can change something that might work, why not try. Since we are an average to good team, don't we have to utilize our talent?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Why don't you rank our team in the league by position and get back to me? Go by production and not talent, hype, or hate.

Should be pretty clear we're not a top team. Average teams struggle, last I checked.
    Then why are we wasting time playing 2 guys that are unlikely to be back? Instead of the better and younger players watching from the bench. We are not worse with Favors instead of Millsap or Jefferson. We are not going to win anything. So why waste time playing the vets instead of developing the youth? Especially when the difference between them is not that great.
    GO BRONCOS!

Just got back from the game.

I sat about 8 rows behind Jazz Bench

Observations

1. EVERYBODY Sucked tonite. Glads for Burks. Seemed as though he had family behind me, they were going nuts when he scored.
    2. We play with 0 intensity. I could care less if we lose, we were going thru the motions.
    3. Plays ? I don't know how many times players would raise their hands and look at Mo because they had no idea what play was to be run.
    4. WE HAVE NO OFFENSE ... AT ALL.

Why Ty did not bench Everybody and start Evans / Burks / plus 3 best 2nd team for second half is beyond me. Ty is gutless.

I'm ticked because I blew some good cash to see this crap

Quit your bitching? This is what a forum is for!

Why don't you rank our team in the league by position and get back to me? Go by production and not talent, hype, or hate.

Should be pretty clear we're not a top team. Average teams struggle, last I checked.
    So you think Toronto, Indiana, Phoenix, Denver, Houston, Orlando and New Orleans are better than us? Those teams all led against Millsap and Jefferson.
    GO BRONCOS!

Nothing. Favors played a good game tonight. Better than Al. I just get pissed at Rev for spamming repetitive posts aimed at proving his vendetta.

Also, Nobody on this team scored at all tonight. Indiana shut our team down. Favors and Burks got a lot of their share in the 4th quarter. Everyone was shooting 35% up to that point.
    Its extra hard for burks to score against starters since he never even gets the opportunity.

It the meantime, quit bitching and support your team. You'll be happier for it.

I would argue with you that playing burks 10 minutes per game would not be a "major" change.

I really liked the pick and roll between burks and favors at the end of the game.... burks made a very nice pass to favors who went hard to the hoop and missed the dunk.

Burks also had a nice pass to kanter for a layup, but burks was fouled and had to settle for making 2 free throws instead of the assist.

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I would argue with you that playing burks 10 minutes per game would not be a "major" change.

My only problem with Wolf's position is that he seems to want to hold onto the golden rod for the sake of doing it.

If we all know that the young guns are going to end up being the core of this team, what is the point of waiting now?
    and completely vanishing a player like Burks could have consequences with his future with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I really liked the pick and roll between burks and favors at the end of the game.... burks made a very nice pass to favors who went hard to the hoop and missed the dunk.

Burks also had a nice pass to kanter for a layup, but burks was fouled and had to settle for making 2 free throws instead of the assist.

That's the problem when Burks doesn't get time people make excuses for the coach, or blame the player. If a player does finally get garbage time whatever he does
    good is ruled as ininconsequential because it wasn't against starters. It's a no win sitaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    That's the problem when Burks doesn't get time people make excuses for the coach, or blame the player. If a player does finally get garbage time whatever he does
    good is ruled as ininconsequential because it wasn't against starters. It's a no win sitaution.
    Exactly. Thank you.