Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post

What is Ty telling this team in the film sessions? Do we have film sessions?

When Big Al doesn't raise his hands, and watches someone blow by him.... does Ty quickly fast forward to where Kanter makes a mistake.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Rep Level
    As Matt Harpring said. Do we even have a ****ing offense? I have said since 2 weeks into the season that we don't have an offense. If we can't run, or secondary break, we are screwed. We don't run any sets, we don't have an answer for teams that can pressure the ball and guard AL man to man. We don't even attempt to run a passing game and seem to be unable to run a PNR effectively. We pretty much rely on all of our half court scoring to come from a single post up player and passing it when he's doubled. If he doesn't get doubled because the other team has a guy that can defend him, we have no answer or options except throw up a bad 3 pt attempt.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Rep Level
    Three players scored in double figures?!? That's it? And only one of them is on offense? C'mon this awful. I'm sick and tired of the Jazz playing like garbage. We can't win with Jefferson and Millsap so why play them both so much? Play Kanter and Favors along with Burks and we'll still lose games but we'll be better in the long run...this coaching is driving me up the wall

Rep Level
    We need a driver. It kills me that we don't have even ONE 1/2/3 who can drive. It's like we drastically overcompensated for the shooting problem and forgot driving is actually important.
    Burks

Rep Level
    I have no idea if this what Indiana always does, but Vogel's coaching was brilliant. Indiana sends back their 1-3 on every shot. They basically conceded the offensive rebound to completely take away our break. He wanted to defend our half court offense. We'll see this playbook again.
    That's pretty brilliant I didn't notice they were doing it. Makes sense given the Jazz rely so heavily on the break. It's a great example of what a good coach can do for you.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Burks
    Too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Too easy.
    yeah we need to draft a vet that can drive lol
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    yeah we need to draft a vet that can drive lol
    Brandon Roy?
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Brandon Roy?
    hmm i think he would be good... but is he really crippled enough for jazz to pick him up and over pay him?.... we need to be thinking washed up a little more.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    hmm i think he would be good... but is he really crippled enough for jazz to pick him up and over pay him?.... we need to be thinking washed up a little more.
    I'm just saying that is the mentality of the organization.

Rep Level
    I'm just saying that is the mentality of the organization.
    it sure is, or we bring back a player that is washed up. howard eislie<<<<spelled wrong.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    it sure is, or we bring back a player that is washed up. howard eislie<<<<spelled wrong.
    Totally!

Rep Level
    yeah we need to draft a white vet that can drive lol

too much?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN