Banned
    Rep Level

Hey Gaza, congratulations.

http://pitchfork.com/features/show-n...lbums-of-2012/

#12 on the pitchfork top 40 metal albums of the year. Good to see SLC getting some recognition.

Rep Level
    Whoa. Weird thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Rep Level
    I'm a weird dude. Congratulations Numberica, your musical skills are far superior to your basketball logic.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Grats. How'd you let a Ballou record it though?
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I'm a weird dude. Congratulations Numberica, your musical skills are far superior to your basketball logic.
    Hmm. Thanks?
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Hmm. Thanks?
    Just joking, that was a rude thing to say.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Is numberica in Gaza? Also is Kurt Ballou related to Dave? So many plot twists!

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    Is numberica in Gaza? Also is Kurt Ballou related to Dave? So many plot twists!
    Yes.

Kurt Ballou is not related to Dave. He is the guitarist of Converge and one of the most brilliant people I have ever met and likely that any of you would meet either. Not hyperbole. A tremendous honor to have worked with him and to know him.
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Rep Level
    Yes.

Kurt Ballou is not related to Dave. He is the guitarist of Converge and one of the most brilliant people I have ever met and likely that any of you would meet either. Not hyperbole. A tremendous honor to have worked with him and to know him.
    Pretty awesome to get to work with Kurt, I am truly jealous. I would love to meet Jacob Bannon as well. Once again, I must state I am truly jealous you got to have that experience.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Pretty awesome to get to work with Kurt, I am truly jealous. I would love to meet Jacob Bannon as well. Once again, I must state I am truly jealous you got to have that experience.
    It's really weird for me. Very surreal to think about. Jake is one of the realest, nicest people I have ever met. Converge as people are all very nice and genuine people, without taking into account their impact on music, even if it is more depth than breadth. Also, considering that and that they operate as a very continuously successful and respected band, they are all infinitely humble.

But yeah. Weird. I'm glad there's at least one person here that can appreciate any of what I'm saying or this accolade that you mentioned.
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Rep Level
    Yes.

Not to be that guy, but Dave Ballou is one of the most brilliant people that I have ever met on the internet.

Banned
    Rep Level
    It's really weird for me. Very surreal to think about. Jake is one of the realest, nicest people I have ever met. Converge as people are all very nice and genuine people, without taking into account their impact on music, even if it is more depth than breadth. Also, considering that and that they operate as a very continuously successful and respected band, they are all infinitely humble.

But yeah. Weird. I'm glad there's at least one person here that can appreciate any of what I'm saying or this accolade that you mentioned.
    One time I played guitar with Ben Weinman at a guitar center in Dallas. He is really good and really nice. I also suck at guitar.

Rep Level

Hey, don't forget about me Killer show on Saturday, btw. You were right, Full of Hell is ridiculously awesome live.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey, don't forget about me Killer show on Saturday, btw. You were right, Full of Hell is ridiculously awesome live.
    You actually did come to mind! I just don't see you around here much. And yes, Full of Hell RULES. Devilpuke.jpg
    I think he can play SF