Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Level
    I feel dead inside. Does that count?
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    I feel dead inside. Does that count?
    Works for me.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Well that was big let down... Damn, now I have to go Christmas shopping for my wife today. What fun that will be. Maybe I better wait till Monday.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    No no no this is all wrong. I was supposed to wake up to all of you becoming more enlightened --like me-- but you're getting dumber instead. WTH Quetzy?
    This is just the beginning. We are all going to enter into a higher level of consciousness. Some sooner than others. Some more than others. And it could take some time. Maybe decades. Its never been said that it will happen over night.

As we enter into the Age Of Aquarius, its the time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God" . I believe that Aquarius is the keyword for "enlightenment". The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness. Some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.

You are obviously claiming to be one of those people. As am I. We will see who gets there first.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This is just the beginning. We are all going to enter into a higher level of consciousness. Some sooner than others. Some more than others. And it could take some time. Maybe decades. Its never been said that it will happen over night.

As we enter into the Age Of Aquarius, its the time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God" . I believe that Aquarius is the keyword for "enlightenment". The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness. Some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.

You are obviously claiming to be one of those people. As am I. We will see who gets there first.
    When you guys get here come say hi to me, we will hang out. i have been here for a few hours now.....
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz