Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    I was at Fanzz last night buying some presents for my kids and nephew and both the Millsap and Jefferson jerseys were slashed. I asked if that means they are trading Millsap and Jefferson. The clerk said "we're trying".
    Funny. They ought to sell those jerseys while they can.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    If we wanted Marshon Brooks, we could have just drafted him over Burks. I'm not sold on Brooks.
    And the Jazz are not sold on Burks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_junkie View Post
    If the deal didnt involve marshon brooks i dont want it....even though i barely want anything the nets have as it is lol. keep in mind the magic wanted him once in the offseason. i expect him there or houston.
    Brooks is terrible (chucker) & won't get off the bench cause he can't play D.

Paul/Raja for Humphries works but I don't see a need for him (2yr/24M) unless we can spin him to say CLE for 1 of their multiple 1st rounders in '13...
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

If the deal didnt involve marshon brooks i dont want it....even though i barely want anything the nets have as it is lol. keep in mind the magic wanted him once in the offseason. i expect him there or houston.
    Paul/Raja to ORL for Harrington ('13 non-guaranteed)/Ayon/best of their multiple #1s

Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Millsap in Houston next to Asik makes a lot of sense. Most teams could use Millsap. I guess we could take a contract back from Orlando and some draft picks. They got a bunch in the Dwight trade.
    HOU is still under this cap THIS year so Paul for either Patterson/Morris/Jones/Aldrich/Montiejunas works.

or we can also swap Mo/Lin in a bigger package, but Lin would only be effective if we ran more P&R.

lol did I kill an extra 3 seconds of your life. All threads and posts are rehashes of previous ones. take a look.
    No it's just that you decided to start a new thread cuz Paul didn't finish the fourth quarter of the Brooklyn game... And that gave you the inkling that he was going to be traded within the next couple of weeks!!

Just Sayin' you could've just put that opinion on one of the many other trade threads already in existence!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

I apologize man. Ill keep it in mind.

As a forum fan I always like new threads to old ones and I tire of forum board purests who don't want new threads created for trades or other topics , so to all those purests of you who don't like them don't comment . Its like correcting people's grammar or speech . .. nobody likes that gu
    Personally I think the jazz should be moving whatever they have to minus the four young guys to get pau gasol. Millsap, mo,/Marvin Raja/Foye or both. And we should be willing to take back at least Duhon. The guy just desperately needs to escape from Kobe prison.... He will flourishin the Jazz system.

Quote Originally Posted by blackham9258 View Post
    r As a forum fan I always like new thread to old ones and I tire forum board purests who don't want new threads created for trade s or other topics , so to all those purests of you don't like them don't comment . Is like correctinpeople's grammar or speech .

Personally I think the jazz should be moving whatever they have to minus the four young guys to get pau gasol. Millsap, mo,/Marvin Raja/Foye or both. And we should be willing to take back at leastdihon. The guy just desperately needs to escape from Kobe prison.
    Gasol is overpaid and old. I don't think I'd even trade Millsap or Jefferson for him.
    GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    And the Jazz are not sold on Burks.
    Which is sad. Because he's the one guy on the roster that can be effective attacking the basket. Maybe Hayward as well but he's been pretty bad lately at turning the ball over.
    GO BRONCOS!

Don't believe the negative hype on Gasol. The guy in a jazz uniform would be great for 5 years . I also believe Paul is gone in the off season. I just think SA will come hard after Paul. I think Paul know that he is destined to be a back up in Utah and he will be moving on.

Negative hype or not he's overpaid and old. I don't think Paul will be back either. But I don't want Gasol at that salary next year.
    GO BRONCOS!

I apologize man. Ill keep it in mind.
    Your cool..... repped!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Quote Originally Posted by blackham9258 View Post
    As a forum fan I always like new threads to old ones and I tire of forum board purests who don't want new threads created for trades or other topics , so to all those purests of you who don't like them don't comment . Its like correcting people's grammar or speech . .. nobody likes that gu
    Personally I think the jazz should be moving whatever they have to minus the four young guys to get pau gasol. Millsap, mo,/Marvin Raja/Foye or both. And we should be willing to take back at least Duhon. The guy just desperately needs to escape from Kobe prison.... He will flourishin the Jazz system.
    I am a ablosulte purest.....

Please let us trade some guys and get Gasol in return.... worst case senario is we can trade him next year or let him walk.... but there is a huge possibility he does have those five more good years in him!!

Well I am a rookie at forums so ill take the advice Zulu lol.