Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    in 2 minutes
    Like i have said, he is trying to get all he can while out there for his few minutes a game... i dont disagree with any of you.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  2. #17
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    super good. tyco says burks deserves minutes, lets give him a few... plus we were all mentioned too, (as the whinning jazz fan board) lol.
    I'm famous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #18
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Also, who is the Judge Memorial commenter? And where did you get that pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #19
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm famous!
    close to it
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  5. #20
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    close to it
    Because I'm close to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  6. #21
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Also, who is the Judge Memorial commenter? And where did you get that pick?
    Anyone? Please come forward. Pos reps are coming your way.























    No, it has nothing to do with that avatar either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #22
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,621
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    It seems like even corbin is on the free alec burks bandwagon.


    On another note I wish I wouldn't have read that. It makes me harder to hate Corbin now. Granted I always thought he was a solid individual, just hate his coaching much of the time, though I loved his adjustments last night.


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  8.  

     

  9. #23
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Because I'm close to you?
    Yes, but lets keep it this distance, no uncomfortable closness please?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  10. #24
    Late Stage Rebuilder BabyPeterzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,360
    Total Rep Points
    6340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    It makes me harder to hate Corbin now.
    Corbin Hate Boner?
    At least we're not Kings fans. Let's do a high five.

  11. #25
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,696
    Total Rep Points
    2683
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    Corbin Hate Boner?
    Why would Corbin hate Boner? They never played together and I doubt Corbin ever listens to him on the radio.

  12. #26
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,621
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    Corbin Hate Boner?
    Brilliant.


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  13. #27
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,320
    Total Rep Points
    12488
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Funny how someone of you say Corbin is on the bandwagon that he holds the damn reins to.

    Come on Ty...stop fluffing us in the back room, unless you are going to **** us later.
    "FEEL LIKE I'M ALL FLESH AND NO BONE
    I'M NOT THE SHAPES THAT I'M SHOWN
    HOPE I GET IT RIGHT TOMORROW"

  14. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    972
    Total Rep Points
    351
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Now which one of you is Zach Lowe?

  15. #29
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,168
    Total Rep Points
    2636
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Reading this interview is like listening to an addict at an intervention. They say all the right stuff and make you think that there's barely a problem to begin with. Then they do the exact opposite later. But man, do they ever speak convincingly at the intervention.

  16. #30
    Admininstrator colton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,492
    Total Rep Points
    12508
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Thanks for posting. Good find. I didn't know that Corbin had been a CS major. I thought his "What can you control?" advice was good stuff.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I’m afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that we’d like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •