Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Near complete reboot in the offseason?

After this year there are only five players under contract, all of which we want to keep. Beyond that, after tonight maybe we just start over....

Keep Carroll? Anyone else? Mo just turned 30 today, and obviously beyond the core 4 and pogo (mr 13th man on the bench) I say there are no guarantees.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cctrackstar View Post
    After this year there are only five players under contract, all of which we want to keep. Beyond that, after tonight maybe we just start over....

Keep Carroll? Anyone else? Mo just turned 30 today, and obviously beyond the core 4 and pogo (mr 13th man on the bench) I say there are no guarantees.
    No, there really isn't. But who are you going to bring in if not them? FAs are pretty slim pickings.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Somewhere between I don't know and I don't care
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    No, there really isn't. But who are you going to bring in if not them? FAs are pretty slim pickings.
    Trades. The Jazz have enough ammo to package Jefferson, Millsap and picks...even consider including other guys like Hayward for the right starters. Kanter and Favors are the only guys right now worthy of keeping. The rest are all expendable.

And yes, I'm now ready to admit Utah should have taken George over Hayward.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Trades. The Jazz have enough ammo to package Jefferson, Millsap and picks...
    Last season was the perfect time to strike. Jazz would have had two nice draft picks, but they put themselves in a deep hole. Would have screwed up the picks and their development, anyway.
    BPA DL ASAP