Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    dont they have basically the same record as the Jazz, who are also a talent depleted team?
    Yep. We're so talent depleted. All our lotto picks from the past 4 years are on our bench. Two of them are top 3 and yet are struggling to get off the bench and play 20 mins per game.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    1) I would fire Corbin and hire someone outside the Sloan coaching tree. This organization needs some fresh perspective.

2) Fire Sale... Everyone not on a rookie contract would be on the trading block. (I would look at taking back rooks and draft picks.)

We might suck for a year or two, but the youth would play and we would really grow internally.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I didn't answer the why... 1) We need a different approach. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

2) We need to spend some time in the basement in order to draft a potential superstar... that is the OKC model. We could also hope that one of the Burks/Kanter/Favors kids does become a legitimate NBA superstar.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    GM:

-Trade Millsap in a package if it brings back good value, if we can't get a good deal for Millsap move Al for whatever
    -Explore PG situation, but only for a really good option

Coach:

-Start Mo/Hayward/Marvin/Jefferson/Favors
    -Tinsley is the back-up not Watson
    -Foye only plays 15 minutes unless hot or we need 3 pointers
    -Burks plays consistently
    -Rarely use a combo of Jefferson/Millsap and if we flat out need best talent on the floor late in games I go with the big 3
    -No full line changes, there will almost always be a mix of starters and bench players

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    1- Fire Corbin. Look into Brian Shaw or Patrick Ewing. Budenholzer is a real possibility.

2a- Trade Jefferson to Toronto for Bargnani(for one i think he fit next to Favors till Kanter is ready or be decent off the bench if Kanter is ready, if not either hes tradable)
    2b-Trade Millsap to Orlando for Redick and Big Baby. Or to Philadelphia with Bell for Thaddeus Young.

3a- Start Favors.
    3b- Start Burks

4- Try to sign Bledsoe this offseason.