Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJazz View Post
    Deron is learning just how much he misses playing for Jerry Sloan. At the time he didn't realize that Jerry made him better, much better by putting an offense and complimentary pieces around him that enhanced his game. Now Deron has went from the top 2 or 3 point guards in the league category down to maybe top 10-15 and it is mind ****ing Deron and making him even worse.
    Like Kylie Korvie then they fired him 4 makin too many 3s and gettin ladies out to games

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirkickyass View Post
    AK, of course, is finding that he is appreciated more from afar these days.

And for the record, I'd still like to see him retire here.
    I'm surprised by this, but after reading through a half dozen interviews today, I think this has a good shot of happening if the Jazz will take him.
    Bordy saith unto Moog, I say not unto thee, Until five times: but, Until five x five.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyArmchair View Post
    Like Kylie Korvie then they fired him 4 makin too many 3s and gettin ladies out to games
    No, he was fired because he passed up a lot of open shots during the last several games to protect his record. And those were shots the Jazz needed for him to take as the team was struggling on offense. And he even admitted to doing that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    No, he was fired because he passed up a lot of open shots during the last several games to protect his record. And those were shots the Jazz needed for him to take as the team was struggling on offense. And he even admitted to doing that.

This 10000%

You've got a guy breaking the season 3pt% record, you're jockeying for home court in the first round of the playoffs, you're in a close game but slightly behind, no one is open...except Korver standing behind the 3pt line...and he's got the ball...and he's open...and he's standing there...then he passes it to someone else who isn't open.

Then he does an interview and admits he passed up on those shots because he wanted to break the record. I lost all respect for him at that point.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    O rly? What a punk A then. We only had buttface brewer and monkeybrain miles for 3 tho so DerBear got po'd