Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Haha. Well.... how else do you explain the huge drop off. I dont think people understand the pain pill epidemic. I also hurt my wrist playing ball before. Its quite a painful injury. Its a lot worse than what people would expect. That injury kept me up night after night for like 3 months. I have had a lot of injuries and that was one of the most painful. So I could see him getting addicted to pain pills. Its not out of the realm.
    I love this guy.

Haha. Well.... how else do you explain the huge drop off. I dont think people understand the pain pill epidemic. I also hurt my wrist playing ball before. Its quite a painful injury. Its a lot worse than what people would expect. That injury kept me up night after night for like 3 months. I have had a lot of injuries and that was one of the most painful. So I could see him getting addicted to pain pills. Its not out of the realm.
    Holy ****.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

let's assume that it is true, why then he signed 5yr/max contract? i know, that's a dumb question ))

Put DWill on the Clips and replace CP3 with him and I think he would do just fine.

Hmmm...guy signs MAX contract, then stats go down while attitude sours. Haven't we seen this before from a now ex-Jazzman NOT named Deron?

I think Deron lost his work ethic. He was mad about not starting his first year and played with a chip on his shoulder. He was mad CP3 was getting all the attention and set out to prove he was better. He got to the top (or pretty close to it), then turned into the egotistical "MeWill" who thought he was above coaching. Injuries have certainly played a part, but I think he just stopped working as hard on his game and conditioning. Remember the photo taken of him the summer before trade, when he was doing flips into the water? He looked a bit pudgy. And one of the articles linked to previously talks about his very light shoot-arounds. I just don't think he has the drive or work ethic right now. Until that becomes more important than just his fat wallet, his production will remain down. Maybe he needs a year playing in Russia to make him hungry for the NBA again.
    JUST LOSE BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Hmmm...guy signs MAX contract, then stats go down while attitude sours. Haven't we seen this before from a now ex-Jazzman NOT named Deron?

I think Deron lost his work ethic. He was mad about not starting his first year and played with a chip on his shoulder. He was mad CP3 was getting all the attention and set out to prove he was better. He got to the top (or pretty close to it), then turned into the egotistical "MeWill" who thought he was above coaching. Injuries have certainly played a part, but I think he just stopped working as hard on his game and conditioning. Remember the photo taken of him the summer before trade, when he was doing flips into the water? He looked a bit pudgy. And one of the articles linked to previously talks about his very light shoot-arounds. I just don't think he has the drive or work ethic right now. Until that becomes more important than just his fat wallet, his production will remain down. Maybe he needs a year playing in Russia to make him hungry for the NBA again.
    no way Beshiktash will allow this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Lol hack.

Deron on drugs?
    He's on weed dog

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post

That's probably part of it too. He does look pudgy. Probably from smoking weed, popping pills, and eating munchies.

He's always looked pudgy. Different body types.

I'll give it to you, Hack, no one's had the balls to suggest Deron's addicted to pain pills. I think it's lunacy and that there are several other explanations that have been offered and still being discussed that are more sensible, but you offered a new one.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

lmao at this ****.

deron addicted to pills? is it possible? but you guys are seriously speculating this much into that ****?

Maybe Deron has gotten into dog fighting and the guilt is getting to him, thus effecting him on the court.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Deron will be fine. And the Nets will sort out their troubles. I will always root for him because no matter what stupid things he says, he genuinely wants to win more than most players. And he's crazy clutch.

But he made a catastrophic mistake when he signed with Brooklyn. He's such a perfect Carlysle player and he knew Dallas was going to be in position to rebuild with cap space. It seems pretty clear he was too concerned about another year of not being on a playoff team rather than picking the best situation to win longterm.

I think his comments now are partially about Johnson's system, but mostly buyer's remorse.

m.nydailynews.com/1.1193997

It was hurting really bad in the Olympics, swelled up in the Olympics. So, I had to get on some pills, and we’ve been just trying to strengthen it and get it loose,” Williams said. “But it just seems like throughout the course of a game, it never gets loose.

Here is quote from Deron himself. And link to the story.

Just some proof to back up my claims

deron is just a bitch PLAIN and simple.

huge mother ****ing ***** ass bitch who bad mouthed jerry sloan. **** HIM. wish him nothing but the worst.

m.nydailynews.com/1.1193997

It was hurting really bad in the Olympics, swelled up in the Olympics. So, I had to get on some pills, and we’ve been just trying to strengthen it and get it loose,” Williams said. “But it just seems like throughout the course of a game, it never gets loose.

Here is quote from Deron himself. And link to the story.

Just some proof to back up my claims
    And now for the two years leading up to the Olympics.
    #loseeveryremaininggame