Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75

    TIP OFF – December 20th – How come we got crushed?



    The reason for posting this is the rant that he has about Antwan Jamison. I won't ruin it for everyone, you will need to watch it for yourselves.
    just fast forward to the 16:25 or so minute mark of the video.

    Lets just say that I am appalled. I used to be a huge Locke fan but there is not doubt that he is a company man and not willing to say the same thing about members of the Jazz.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member dipship31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,508
    Total Rep Points
    2740
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Al: The minute I miss 5 or 6 I'm kinda out for the night

    Sounds like he said something to that effect last night........

  3. #3
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,464
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    2 points in the paint is ridiculas... i think that shows lack of heart and effort... and i think jefferson needs to make sure his bed travels around with him. he plays better after sleeping in it.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  4. #4
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by dipship31 View Post
    Al: The minute I miss 5 or 6 I'm kinda out for the night

    Sounds like he said something to that effect last night........
    Winning mentality. He's a keeper!
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    The second guy in that Google hangout is just all orange.....like literally orange.
    Is that you Orangello?

  6. #6
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    The second guy in that Google hangout is just all orange.....like literally orange.
    Is that you Orangello?
    Nope, I never do the live thing.
    Last edited by orangello; 12-20-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  7.  

    Shop for officially licensed NBA team apparel, accessories and collectibles at Shop.CBSSports.com

     

  8. #7
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Also, what he said about Gordon makes sense.

  9. #8
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    23,306
    Total Rep Points
    33427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm going to call up the Jazz FO and tell them that I will play for the league minimum of 450k and that I will give them more effort, night in and night out, than most of their team.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Come on Orange, would you publicly talk **** on your employer? Especially when you have a huge platform to speak off.

  11. #10
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Come on Orange, would you publicly talk **** on your employer? Especially when you have a huge platform to speak off.
    I'm not talking about the Jazz, I'm talking about Jefferson. Fellow employee.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  12. #11
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I'm going to call up the Jazz FO and tell them that I will play for the league minimum of 450k and that I will give them more effort, night in and night out, than most of their team.
    I would buy your jersey.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm not talking about the Jazz, I'm talking about Jefferson. Fellow employee.
    I've heard locke go off on jefferson not staying on the block, not getting to the line, not playing good enough d, backing down from KG,

  14. #13
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I've heard locke go off on jefferson not staying on the block, not getting to the line, not playing good enough d, backing down from KG,
    You're missing something still. Watch the video and let me know if that was a good enough hint.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  15. #14
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,979
    Total Rep Points
    1075
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Lack of basketball skills? Lack of talent? Lack of basketball IQ? Poor coaching? Brain cell damage from tattoo ink? All of the above???

  16. #15
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,212
    Total Rep Points
    17461
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    Lack of basketball skills? Lack of talent? Lack of basketball IQ? Poor coaching? Brain cell damage from tattoo ink? All of the above???
    Sure?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •