Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

TIP OFF – December 20th – How come we got crushed?

The reason for posting this is the rant that he has about Antwan Jamison. I won't ruin it for everyone, you will need to watch it for yourselves.
    just fast forward to the 16:25 or so minute mark of the video.

Lets just say that I am appalled. I used to be a huge Locke fan but there is not doubt that he is a company man and not willing to say the same thing about members of the Jazz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al: The minute I miss 5 or 6 I'm kinda out for the night

Sounds like he said something to that effect last night........

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    2 points in the paint is ridiculas... i think that shows lack of heart and effort... and i think jefferson needs to make sure his bed travels around with him. he plays better after sleeping in it.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dipship31 View Post
    Al: The minute I miss 5 or 6 I'm kinda out for the night

Sounds like he said something to that effect last night........
    Winning mentality. He's a keeper!
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The second guy in that Google hangout is just all orange.....like literally orange.
    Is that you Orangello?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    The second guy in that Google hangout is just all orange.....like literally orange.
    Is that you Orangello?
    Nope, I never do the live thing.
    Last edited by orangello; 12-20-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, what he said about Gordon makes sense.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm going to call up the Jazz FO and tell them that I will play for the league minimum of 450k and that I will give them more effort, night in and night out, than most of their team.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Come on Orange, would you publicly talk **** on your employer? Especially when you have a huge platform to speak off.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Come on Orange, would you publicly talk **** on your employer? Especially when you have a huge platform to speak off.
    I'm not talking about the Jazz, I'm talking about Jefferson. Fellow employee.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I'm going to call up the Jazz FO and tell them that I will play for the league minimum of 450k and that I will give them more effort, night in and night out, than most of their team.
    I would buy your jersey.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm not talking about the Jazz, I'm talking about Jefferson. Fellow employee.
    I've heard locke go off on jefferson not staying on the block, not getting to the line, not playing good enough d, backing down from KG,

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I've heard locke go off on jefferson not staying on the block, not getting to the line, not playing good enough d, backing down from KG,
    You're missing something still. Watch the video and let me know if that was a good enough hint.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lack of basketball skills? Lack of talent? Lack of basketball IQ? Poor coaching? Brain cell damage from tattoo ink? All of the above???

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    Lack of basketball skills? Lack of talent? Lack of basketball IQ? Poor coaching? Brain cell damage from tattoo ink? All of the above???
    Sure?