Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Welcome to TANKVILLE!

Utah Jazz are the brand new owners of the 9th spot in the west.

Here comes the Pau!

and Nasty

And the German Moses

Damien Lillard could put the Jazz 12th in the West. Come on KOC, trade Jefferson and let's get this party started.

No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Can I come to Tankville?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Tankville is for quitters!!! we just have under acheivers and un motivated people on our team, NOT QUITTERS!!!
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Like JGolds I am against tanking. We are not the GSTankers

If they have truly given up then at least play Favors, Hayward, Burks and Kanter heavy minutes.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wonder if tankville is anything like the old Atari Battle Tanks. The box looked real cool, and you thought you wanted it

but when you turned it on it didn't quite meet your expectations.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think this ^^^^^^ is a sign an omen of what we will think of tankville once we are acutally in it.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I wonder if tankville is anything like the old Atari Battle Tanks. The box looked real cool, and you thought you wanted it

I hated that. The pictures made everything look better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post

Probably the funnest Atari game though.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Like JGolds I am against tanking. We are not the GSTankers

If they have truly given up then at least play Favors, Hayward, Burks and Kanter heavy minutes.
    The best way for the jazz to tank would be to reduce The Four's minutes even more.

If they take your advice and play favors, hayward, burks and kanter heavy minutes then we just might become really good.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The best way for the jazz to tank would be to reduce The Four's minutes even more.

If they take your advice and play favors, hayward, burks and kanter heavy minutes then we just might become really good.
    I agree but this is the Jazz we are talkign about. Them benching the vets and playing the young guys is tanking in their minds. Then lo and behold! Bam! Winning
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If that means discarding this fallacy that the vets are doing anything besides wasting everyone's time and moving forward with seeing what we've got with The Four (or whatever), then please. Let wins or losses come.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is really neither here nor there, but the reason the Jazz have talked about and tinkered with Burks as a "PG" is because he's the only perimeter player the Jazz have that can beat anyone off the dribble and get into the lane with any kind of regularity.

Whatever you want to call him, he's a guard that can handle the ball and make things happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This is really neither here nor there, but the reason the Jazz have talked about and tinkered with Burks as a "PG" is because he's the only perimeter player the Jazz have that can beat anyone off the dribble and get into the lane with any kind of regularity.

Whatever you want to call him, he's a guard that can handle the ball and make things happen.
    Good insight.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz just had an off night on a back-to-back road game. Not a reason to panic. That said, the Jazz have to figure out what they're going to do with the roster if this team is going to have any continuity. If Burks and Favors had any opportunity to create some chemistry, that could be something special.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The Jazz just had an off night on a back-to-back road game. Not a reason to panic. That said, the Jazz have to figure out what they're going to do with the roster if this team is going to have any continuity. If Burks and Favors had any opportunity to create some chemistry, that could be something special.
    Burks anf Favs running the PNR that would be a sick combo, athleticsim and speed... look out its the (favurks) train coming down the tracks.
    ― Jarod Kintz