Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Josh Howard tears his ACL.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...y_Timberwolves

He will be waived. Any chance he returns to the Jazz?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

I just threw up in my mouth with the thought.

Hm. Second time with that injury. Tough news for Howard.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

I knew TWolves made a mistake signing him. This may be a career ender. I will quit my Jazz fandom forever if he ever comes back.

Tough luck, he'll be too old and slow to play NBA ball again. Maybe Real Madrid or Fenerbahce will have a spot for him.

he will still be quicker then tins lets just put josh at the point.... sounds like a good back up to me... "this is what our front office is thinking right now"
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Willl.... will they . sign him?

They had tons of opportunity to sign him before he injured his knee (again) why the blazes would they sign him now? Besides, he's going to be out for most of the rest of the season.

We need someone who can give us what Burks and Hayward can't, plus play spot minutes at the 4 because Favors and Kanter are still too inexperienced for big minutes. The glass is half full now that we could land an experienced veteran at a reasonable discount.

I could see us resigning him if Foye went down. That might be the end of some of us as we know it.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Whoo-hoo, maybe he can be ready for us by playoff time. He can then be Ty's secret weapon, just like last year.

Tough luck for Josh, likely a career ender I would think.

Somewhere WolfBum is crying tears of joy in his Budinger underpants.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

I wish him a quick return to the basketball court. It is always sad to see a player get injured...

This injury reminded me again how professional the Jazz trainers are. I can't remember a lot of players getting injured on the team while playing. There are some teams that have patterns. Portland and the wolves have quite a record with knee injuries' makes you wonder... Is it bad luck or bad trainers?

Quote Originally Posted by eacioban View Post
    I wish him a quick return to the basketball court. It is always sad to see a player get injured...

This injury reminded me again how professional the Jazz trainers are. I can't remember a lot of players getting injured on the team while playing. There are some teams that have patterns. Portland and the wolves have quite a record with knee injuries' makes you wonder... Is it bad luck or bad trainers?
    Who on Portland?

Oden and Roy?

Those guys were injury prone/had concerns with their knees before they even entered the NBA.

If we want to talk about our professionalism or injuries or knee injuries lets also remember how often AK, Raul Lopez, Curtis Borchart, and Boozer were injured. Also, Matt Harpring if we remember, would miss a game every week for digestive issues. Of course, it was later found out that it was the medication he was on that was making him sick. Lets also remember Memo's injury. We kept shooting him up until his achillies finally snapped.

And lets not forget how Fess and CJ missed at least 1 game per week due to "digestive issues." Their symptoms included headaches, vomiting, sensitivity to light, and struggles in remembering the previous night.....
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Who on Portland?

Oden and Roy?

Those guys were injury prone/had concerns with their knees before they even entered the NBA.
    .[/B]
    You can also go back to Walton too. I grew up in Portland and its a well known fact that they have the worst trainers. Its not just the fact that their players get hurt, its that the trainers don't listen to doctors or consult the players on what they are doing. They leave guys like Roy and Oden completley in the dark. Don;t forget that Oden went down for a fractured patella and about a week later Joel Pryzbilla went down for the exact same injury. Its not just that the Blazers get players with bad knees, its that the trainers are awful.

Shame - every once and a while last year you'd get glimpses of the type of player Howard used to be. Unfortunately, it was wrapped around huge stretches of him throwing up bricks and chewing up minutes doing little or nothing.

I liked the guy even though he had no place in Utah - good luck to him.