Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/87...nitely-conduct

The KINGS suspended him indefinitely. Imagine what would happen to him here?
    Would be irrelevant. He'd only really miss out on his third string minutes.

Where do I sign?

His stock is at an all-time low. Time to make an offer. Jazz clearly aren't going anywhere with Jefferson and Millsap leading the team. As a former "bad boy, " let Tinsley take Cousins under his wing. Sure, it's rolling the dice, but I'd offer Jefferson + the GS pick for Cousins.
    JUST LOSE BABY!

I'm really over the idea of Cousins here basically under any pretense. Dude's poison junk until further notice.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I'm really over the idea of Cousins here basically under any pretense. Dude's poison junk until further notice.
    Not that we could land him with Jefferson + other stuff, but if that were the case I see that as big success as he could be buried on the bench when we finally open up the front court minutes. Or trade him for a draft pick. In any case, the primary goal of any move the Jazz make should most definitely be to free up minutes for Favors and Kanter. If the only feasible move that accomplishes that is firing Corbin then at least that's within our grasp. Hypothetically, at least.

If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

But we have Corbin.

Enough said.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

But we have Corbin.

Enough said.
    That's pretty much it. Doc, Phil, Pops, Stan .. someone Cuz respects and demands it from him. He was awesome at UK because he respected the coaching staff, players, and they respected him .. the fans loved him and responded well to it all. No problems at all. However, I could easily see where he would run rampant over weakness.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    His stock is at an all-time low. Time to make an offer. Jazz clearly aren't going anywhere with Jefferson and Millsap leading the team. As a former "bad boy, " let Tinsley take Cousins under his wing. Sure, it's rolling the dice, but I'd offer Jefferson + the GS pick for Cousins.
    WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

@PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

@PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.
    Stop being a GD idiot. That is all.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Stop being a GD idiot. That is all.
    Please expound.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Please expound.
    I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
    lol
    My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
    lol
    You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Even with Cousins being a complete head case I would still make the Al Jefferson for Cousin's Trade. I could care less if we get Jimmer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
    lol
    My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
    lol
    You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........
    He respects Cal. Good for him. This doesn't change the fact that he's a whiny little bitch.

I thinks Cuz's umbilical cord had a few kinks in it. He just seems fundamentally wacked.

There is a spiritual side to preparation and seeing the game. I dont think he'll ever realize/achieve this, regardless of the coach. He's just so physically gifted he can play at a high level despite this.

I'm going against everyone here and I say bring on Cousins for one thing, and one thing only, he might help all of us get Corbin out of here immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?