Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: 420 Thread

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Cool 420 Thread

    who here does it dont lie bros

  2. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,236
    Total Rep Points
    49829
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Ummmm uh ummmmm
    #BringBackUGLI

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My wife, but not me.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ummmm uh ummmmm
    sup bro.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    My wife, but not me.
    srs?

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    dam it both of y'all removed the _ _ _ from ur titles and/or sigs. now i can't post it. ****. thought we were _ _ _ bros, bros.

  8. #7
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    srs?
    Yes, you said don't lie, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    dam it both of y'all removed the _ _ _ from ur titles and/or sigs. now i can't post it. ****. thought we were _ _ _ bros, bros.
    Why u can't post it? That's strange broze.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yes, you said don't lie, right?



    Why u can't post it? That's strange broze.
    thats interesting. tell me more, how come u dont, what method does she use, how often, etc. lets get a discussion going bro.



    why cant i post it? i dunno i just used to copy and past it from yous guys sigs/titles lol. now i gotta look that **** up.

  10. #9
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    thats interesting. tell me more, how come u dont, what method does she use, how often, etc. lets get a discussion going bro.



    why cant i post it? i dunno i just used to copy and past it from yous guys sigs/titles lol. now i gotta look that **** up.
    LOL, I see what u mean now.

    I don't because it effects me differently. My wife just gets silly. I get paranoid and can't breathe well... and I don't like that.
    She does probably 5 days per week. Usually rolled, sometimes a one-hitter..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    LOL, I see what u mean now.

    I don't because it effects me differently. My wife just gets silly. I get paranoid and can't breathe well... and I don't like that.
    She does probably 5 days per week. Usually rolled, sometimes a one-hitter..
    niiiice. pics? what kinda quality/price u get up in utah

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    niiiice. pics? what kinda quality/price u get up in utah
    Pics? Yeah right.

    Quality good. Price bad. Outta LV..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,181
    Total Rep Points
    65390
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My wife does, but i cant due to drug testing regulations

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,433
    Total Rep Points
    38963
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I think I might want to try smoking someday maybe. I hear it's super addicting and have known way too many deadbeat stoners though. Pretty much everyone I know who smokes regularly.
    Well done Sophie

  15. #14
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    8,317
    Total Rep Points
    13779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I think I might want to try smoking someday maybe. I hear it's super addicting and have known way too many deadbeat stoners though. Pretty much everyone I know who smokes regularly.
    It isn't addicting unless your life was already going nowhere.
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    Registered Non-Participant in GD #DairyPolice
    juss too much talent. #cakks&pies

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    It isn't addicting unless your life was already going nowhere.
    This. I don't believe it's at all addictive .. or at least not unless you smoke it like cigarettes or something (like all day everyday).
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •