Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: 420 Thread

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Cool 420 Thread

    who here does it dont lie bros

  2. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,454
    Total Rep Points
    44291
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Ummmm uh ummmmm
    #lol

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,357
    Total Rep Points
    49731
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My wife, but not me.
    #dumptruckin

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ummmm uh ummmmm
    sup bro.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    My wife, but not me.
    srs?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    dam it both of y'all removed the _ _ _ from ur titles and/or sigs. now i can't post it. ****. thought we were _ _ _ bros, bros.

  7. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,357
    Total Rep Points
    49731
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    srs?
    Yes, you said don't lie, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    dam it both of y'all removed the _ _ _ from ur titles and/or sigs. now i can't post it. ****. thought we were _ _ _ bros, bros.
    Why u can't post it? That's strange broze.
    #dumptruckin

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yes, you said don't lie, right?



    Why u can't post it? That's strange broze.
    thats interesting. tell me more, how come u dont, what method does she use, how often, etc. lets get a discussion going bro.



    why cant i post it? i dunno i just used to copy and past it from yous guys sigs/titles lol. now i gotta look that **** up.

  9.  

     

  10. #9
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,357
    Total Rep Points
    49731
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    thats interesting. tell me more, how come u dont, what method does she use, how often, etc. lets get a discussion going bro.



    why cant i post it? i dunno i just used to copy and past it from yous guys sigs/titles lol. now i gotta look that **** up.
    LOL, I see what u mean now.

    I don't because it effects me differently. My wife just gets silly. I get paranoid and can't breathe well... and I don't like that.
    She does probably 5 days per week. Usually rolled, sometimes a one-hitter..
    #dumptruckin

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    LOL, I see what u mean now.

    I don't because it effects me differently. My wife just gets silly. I get paranoid and can't breathe well... and I don't like that.
    She does probably 5 days per week. Usually rolled, sometimes a one-hitter..
    niiiice. pics? what kinda quality/price u get up in utah

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,357
    Total Rep Points
    49731
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    niiiice. pics? what kinda quality/price u get up in utah
    Pics? Yeah right.

    Quality good. Price bad. Outta LV..
    #dumptruckin

  13. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    17,684
    Total Rep Points
    40434
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My wife does, but i cant due to drug testing regulations

  14. #13
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,313
    Total Rep Points
    32646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I think I might want to try smoking someday maybe. I hear it's super addicting and have known way too many deadbeat stoners though. Pretty much everyone I know who smokes regularly.
    No Mediocrity

  15. #14
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,972
    Total Rep Points
    5707
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I think I might want to try smoking someday maybe. I hear it's super addicting and have known way too many deadbeat stoners though. Pretty much everyone I know who smokes regularly.
    It isn't addicting unless your life was already going nowhere.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,357
    Total Rep Points
    49731
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    It isn't addicting unless your life was already going nowhere.
    This. I don't believe it's at all addictive .. or at least not unless you smoke it like cigarettes or something (like all day everyday).
    #dumptruckin

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •