Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mo's injury

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Why shouldn't we want both? I mean, we have zero PGs right now. Bledsoe and Mo can slide over.
    Surely you jest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why shouldn't we want both? I mean, we have zero PGs right now. Bledsoe and Mo can slide over.
    Yeah. Jazz need SOMETHING they could conceivably move forward with, but people are almost making Bledsoe out to be the next CP3 around here or something. Maybe he gets better.

I'm just going to hope something happens in the draft because I don't know a PG out there that's both available enough and fits the Jazz's needs enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bottom line, I like players that provide their most basic positional role first. I like point guards to be floor-generals that know the entire playbook in their sleep and know how to make things happen for their team. Sometimes, those players can also score well, or rebound well, or defend well. But without that first part, my attention depletes really, really fast.

For the record, some PGs are smarter in how they operate a team than assuming they should always have the ball and must rack up assists. Chauncey Billups is a shining example of this, as is Tony Parker to a degree. I don't see that in Bledsoe, I see a kid with awe-inspiring power, speed, length, and an emerging ability to score but basically a kid that runs out there and crashes around and things happen sometimes. I'm not looking for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bledsoe's so impressive he's 57th in assists per 48 and 157th in A:TO ratio (1.57) and this is who we want running our team?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Surely you jest.
    Surely not, skipper.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Surely not, skipper.
    Then you need to have your head examined.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You're right we already have too many PGs and SGs under contract for next year.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You're right we already have too many PGs and SGs under contract for next year.
    Sorry, I'm simply not down with signing vets to keep our heads above water in an attempt to clear .500 and pump our fists in the air.

There's a reason no one wants Calderon. There's also a reason having too many players who can play is a problem. Especially for a moron like Corbin.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sorry, I'm simply not down with signing vets to keep our heads above water in an attempt to clear .500 and pump our fists in the air.

There's a reason no one wants Calderon. There's also a reason having too many players who can play is a problem.
    Especially for a moron like Corbin.
    Contradictions are a special gift for you. Either the guy can play, and has a market, or can't and isn't a "problem" according to even more ridiculous logic. Seriously, there must be some fellowship you can join that honors stupidity.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not saying Bledsoe is a cure-all to everything that ails the team, but he is a very good defender, has ridiculous speed/quickness, and can get into the lane at will. Calderon is lights year better than Bledsoe at distributing and shooting the ball, but he's an awful defender. He will get eaten up by Walker, Knight, Lawson, Bledsoe and all the other young points in the league. I would love to see a Bledsoe, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter starting 5. I think we would murder teams defensively, in turn we'd get out and run the ball down other teams throats.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Contradictions are a special gift for you. Either the guy can play, and has a market, or can't and isn't a "problem" according to even more ridiculous logic. Seriously, there must be some fellowship you can join that honors stupidity.
    There's a difference between being able to play in this league and being able to be a strong starter on a team that can win a couple playoff series. Ya know, if that's your thing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

There's a reason no one wants Calderon. There's also a reason having too many players who can play is a problem. Especially for a moron like Corbin.
    I wasn't talking about Jose aceface. I said go get Bledsoe and Teague.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wasn't talking about Jose aceface. I said go get Bledsoe and Teague.
    You obviously missed the part about having too many players who can play.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ditto. The love for Bledsoe on this board is absurd. If we're going after someone, please let it be Teague in the off-season.
    To which I replied
    but I did mention getting Jose in another post.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You obviously missed the part about having too many players who can play.
    You mean when Tinsley, Mo, Foye, and Watson are no longer under contract?

You mean these guys here that we would have to surrender in any trade. Get your **** lined up, braugh.