Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mo's injury

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    You obviously missed the part about having too many players who can play.
    Stupid in its own right. You need to get a bigger hat, maybe people will be distracted from what's coming out of your face.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Stupid in its own right. You need to get a bigger hat, maybe people will be distracted from what's coming out of your face.
    Yeah, because having 11 guys now who deserve some form of decent PT has been so simple for Corbin. You just don't get it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah, because having 11 guys now who deserve some form of decent PT has been so simple for Corbin. You just don't get it.
    You're having a bad day, man.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    You're having a bad day, man.
    Em-kay.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No, you don't. There is a talent hole in one place and an overflow in another. Moving a big for a point ought to be a no-brainer, it's just who for what, and what else is involved that takes some working out.

Burks' situation is way overblown.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No, you don't. There is a talent hole in one place and an overflow in another. Moving a big for a point ought to be a no-brainer, it's just who for what, and what else is involved that takes some working out.

Burks' situation is way overblown.

Agreed. But you don't trade said big for a guy we have no interest in long-term. It makes no sense. Calderon isn't the answer and will never be the answer.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Maybe not but he's better than either backup and a lopsided trade like Sap + Earl should get us back a future pick, no?

If there's a way to do it with Al and not take on a crappy contract that would be cool too but I don't see it. Obviously the golden goose is Rondo but I already washed the sheets after that wet dream.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Maybe not but he's better than either backup and a lopsided trade like Sap + Earl should get us back a future pick, no?

If there's a way to do it with Al and not take on a crappy contract that would be cool too but I don't see it. Obviously the golden goose is Rondo but I already washed the sheets after that wet dream.
    Again, I don't want someone that's better than either backup? What's the point? So we can 48 games instead of 45? This is the crux of my argument and you (to a lesser degree now seemingly) and NAOS seem to fail to grasp this. I want nothing to do with making our team marginally better for the short term. It's dumb and shouldn't even be considered. Sadly though, it seems to be our management's MO.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So exchanging expiring contracts to free up time for Favors and Kanter has no value to you. Gotcha. Not to mention, yes, upgrading/bandaging another position along with hopefully acquiring some kind of future asset.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I liked the Al for Rondo dream. Going back to sleep.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Now, why is Millsap obviously more enticing for them than Jefferson, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Now, why is Millsap obviously more enticing for them than Jefferson, exactly?
    I don't know that he is. But the salaries match and nobody is taking on future $.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know that he is. But the salaries match and nobody is taking on future $.
    Sometimes I forget the laughably huge salary disparity between Millsap and Al.

That said, Calderon and Jefferson would still match, 1:1.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Again, I don't want someone that's better than either backup? What's the point? So we can 48 games instead of 45? This is the crux of my argument and you (to a lesser degree now seemingly) and NAOS seem to fail to grasp this. I want nothing to do with making our team marginally better for the short term. It's dumb and shouldn't even be considered. Sadly though, it seems to be our management's MO.
    How would acquiring Bledsoe and Teague make us only marginally better? Cuz that's what I said.

Swapping Al and Calderon for 2/3rds a season would do more than make us marginally better.

These are the things I've called for. I fail to see how I apply to your distopian ******* bleeding.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    How would acquiring Bledsoe and Teague make us only marginally better? Cuz that's what I said.

Swapping Al and Calderon for 2/3rds a season would do more than make us marginally better.

These are the things I've called for. I fail to see how I apply to your distopian ******* bleeding.
    *dystopian