Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Maybe we don't need a more proven coach or strong floor leader. At least there would be no logjam. Just start Favors and Cousins and sub-in Kanter when Cousins fouls out or gets ejected. Presto! Minutes solved.
    Nice. Made me laugh. I still believe in Cousins. I think if you got rid of Al and Millsap, brought in a good, tough coach (JVG, Sloan, Thibbadeau) I think Cousins would be a monster. Especially in a structured Sloan offense.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Nice. Made me laugh. I still believe in Cousins. I think if you got rid of Al and Millsap, brought in a good, tough coach (JVG, Sloan, Thibbadeau) I think Cousins would be a monster. Especially in a structured Sloan offense.
    I believe because I've seen it. Cuz lacks the ability to stroke an ego/pretend. If he thinks you're good at what you do, he'll follow orders. I'm not trying to say these are good traits, but he is good guy, that's just got an immature thought process .. and always will, unless he has the right coach.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Like where your mind is.

Evans running the jazz offense would be awesome.

Cousins is a big if. I like his game worry where his head is.

I think sactown would want at least 2 first rounders and us taking salmons off their hands.

Jefferson is a better fit there then millsap because they already have Robinson, James johnson and Jason Thompson. They need a center.

Sactown wants out of sactown a young team is more appealing ala okc

Marvin Williams is the wild card what is is value to sactown?

Then trade millsap to Philly for either Evan turner or Thaddeus young.

Evans, tinsley, Jimmer
    Turner, burks
    Hayward, Carroll
    Favors, jermey Evans
    Cousins, kanter

This way burks and kanter are the stars of the second team.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Cousins couldn't win a championship in a league of fellow mentally ill patients even if they had to play blindfolded and their hands tied behind their back...

Cal should have won coach of the year for not strangling the guy to death.

Cousins is the worst player in the NBA. A few years ago it was Steph Marbury.

There is always that one super talented player who shows flashes of brilliance who fools some stupid franchise like the Wizards, Kings, or Knicks to give them a chance. What ends up happening? They "lead" their teams to the lottery before retiring from the league and going bankrupt. Cousins is no different.

Has there ever been a championship won by a guy so stupid without having a top 10 player of all-time playing alongside him? Rodman was an idiot, but Jordan kept him in line... Bynum is an idiot, but had Bryant... So unless we plan on obtaining a future Jordan or Bryant I suggest we NOT depend on the biggest dumbass in all of contemporary sports to win us anything.

Cousins is Derrick Colemen with an even worse work ethic and attitude. If Ryan Leaf, Steph Marbury, and Kwame Brown could procreate, DeMarcus Cousins would be the result. He has less intelligence than the broom in my closet right now.

The sooner people get over his talent and let him go bankrupt and thrown into jail (we all know that in a few years Cousins is going to either shoot someone, run someone over, rape someone, or beat up a girlfriend, get arrested for drug possession or DUI) on his own the better. We already have a population surplus anyway.
    Last edited by The Thriller; 12-24-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kind of reluctantly agreeing with TT. As childish as the post is Cousins has about zero chance of being brought into Utah. People there care about character and Cousins is clearly guilty of being a grade A Dbag.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't disagree either. Same thing I've been saying all along .. Utah is not the place for Cousins. As Thriller stated (not so eloquently, I might add), he has to have a very strong floor leader and coach. He can be very good (awesome, in fact), but the stars would have to align just perfectly .. which doesn't cast the best light on Demarcus.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we just had van Grundy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    If we just had van Grundy.
    Either would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?