Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks did nice in the time he was out there. Not perfect (that blown layup where he really should have dunked it hurt), but pretty solid overall.

Nice to see Ty stick with the Burks/Hayward/Favors/Kanter/Watson lineup as long as he did. Hope to see more of that lineup in the future. I do wonder why Favors didn't see more minutes in the fourth, but whatever, they won.

On another note that foul by Foye at the end was an amazing play. Props to him for literally kneeing the guy so his shot wouldn't go in and sending a poor foul shooter to the line. Also, I cringe when I see Sap going to the line for pressure FTs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I though Corbin was great tonight.

Hayward was the player of the game. Just a great effort from the Hayster. He was all over the court, and couldn't miss his shots.

Burks blew that lay up, but I loved his game tonight. Idiots that say he isn't a decent defender aren't watching the games. He also PASSED the ball
    very well. Oh suck it Alec haters. He was good tonight, and the commentators couldn't help but praise him.

I didn't hate Big Al's game tonight. I thought he passed it well, and played better team ball. Of course his defense was still meh though.

Favors played well. Loved that block in the 4th Qt.

Our bench outplayed the starters tonight. This is the future! A changing of the guard is here. Corbin please stick with it, this could save your job!
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    On another note that foul by Foye at the end was an amazing play. Props to him for literally kneeing the guy so his shot wouldn't go in and sending a poor foul shooter to the line. Also, I cringe when I see Sap going to the line for pressure FTs.
    Easy to recognize Foye raised his game a little bit after Burks got some good burn. His defense went from god-awful in the first half to pass-able in the second.

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition among the players.

Jazz were actually fun to watch tonight - at least from the second period on.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post

Jazz were actually fun to watch tonight - at least from the second period on.

Couldn't agree more. This is the team I want to live, and die with. Less Marvin, less Carrol, and more Burks.
    It just felt right out there tonight.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I missed the game but I saw that Burks played 20 minutes?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by asian_roger View Post
    I missed the game but I saw that Burks played 20 minutes?

Or, as Harpring called him, Alex Burks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    HA! We're now ahead of Portland by half a game.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Haywad has been looking good offensively on his drives lately. Been creating and finishing much better than his average.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Haywad has been looking good offensively on his drives lately. Been creating and finishing much better than his average.
    He had the entire arsenal today.
    Jumper, fade away, posted up, floater, mid range jumper, even had an awesome Jefferson like hook shot, plus a clutch defensive play.
    Very impressive...this might've been his best game I've seen of him just because of everything he showed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    He had the entire arsenal today.
    Jumper, fade away, posted up, floater, mid range jumper, even had an awesome Jefferson like hook shot, plus a clutch defensive play.
    Very impressive...this might've been his best game I've seen of him just because of everything he showed.
    good to also see him pull up short on a break and shoot a jumper instead of getting a charge.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It seems like Hayward is pretty damn good as long as he can actually get involved in the flow of the game as opposed to just standing at the three-point line as a spot-up shooter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gordon should be playing SF. Burks would be backing up Foye and get more minutes. Then once Corbin removes his head from his ass he'd see how good Alec is and start him over Foye.
    Also, trade Jeffy.

Mo, Jamaal, Earl
    Alec, Randy, Murphy
    Gordon, Marvin, DeMarre
    Paul, Kanter, Jeremy
    Derrick, Kanter

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "Alec Burks came off the bench and changed the game tonight. He brought solid energy, he went to the basket as we knew he would but most importantly he added an element rebounding" - Locke

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    "Alec Burks came off the bench and changed the game tonight. He brought solid energy, he went to the basket as we knew he would but most importantly he added an element rebounding" - Locke
    Burks +17 tonight. Back to the bench for him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    I though Corbin was great tonight.

Hayward was the player of the game. Just a great effort from the Hayster. He was all over the court, and couldn't miss his shots.

Burks blew that lay up, but I loved his game tonight. Idiots that say he isn't a decent defender aren't watching the games. He also PASSED the ball
    very well. Oh suck it Alec haters. He was good tonight, and the commentators couldn't help but praise him.

I didn't hate Big Al's game tonight. I thought he passed it well, and played better team ball. Of course his defense was still meh though.

Favors played well. Loved that block in the 4th Qt.

Our bench outplayed the starters tonight. This is the future! A changing of the guard is here. Corbin please stick with it, this could save your job!
    Since I've been blasting Corbin, I gotta give credit where credit is due. He definitely gave the bench players some burn...and it worked. But I'm left wondering if that wasn't due to the starters being gassed on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. Perhaps the rotation goes right back to where it was previously.