Thread: Ain't more Mo!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Ain't more Mo!

Out indefinitely with thumb injury per Locke

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports
    Mo Williams MRI reveals damage to right thumb. He will be reevaluated in SLC. Out indefinitely

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh, boy. Get Calderon in here stat.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeesh....without Mo, who do we go to? Watson sucks really bad....like really really bad....maybe we can bring Quinn back or play Burks....I liked Quinn a lot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's a thread titled "Mo's Injury" at the very top of the page in case you somehow missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Oh, boy. Get Calderon in here stat.
    Yeah, let's continue to slightly overpay for fringe starters so we can stay afloat, win 45 games, maybe have a shot at the 8th seed, and build this roster 15 deep so figuring out playing time becomes even more difficult for Corbin.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    There's a thread titled "Mo's Injury" at the very top of the page in case you somehow missed it.
    I think the title "Ain't more Mo" is more creative and artistic... that is why I decided to post my in depth analysis of Mo's injury in this thread (a picture of a tank).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Yeah, let's continue to slightly overpay for fringe starters so we can stay afloat, win 45 games, maybe have a shot at the 8th seed, and build this roster 15 deep so figuring out playing time becomes even more difficult for Corbin.
    Well in that case, Jose Calderon would have been perfect for the Jazz if we had drafted Damian Lillard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This injury sounds serious. I was checking the DLeague to see who are their leading assist people and most are down from NBA teams as "development players." I did notice that Garrett Temple is on Reno's roster and has spent time with San Antonio and the new GM might be familar with him. It said he is trying to remake himself as a PG. I also noticed the same for Coby Karl. Both have decent assist numbers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I stated before that I didn't want to tank, still don't like 'tanking', but an injury to Mo kind of changes things. Mo said it felt like the same as the injury he had 2008(?) that required surgery. If he misses the year for injury it is time to play the kids, trade Al, Foye, and Milsap. Fans will still buy tickets to watch the kids play. No need to call it tanking--call it evaluating the last three years of draft picks.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I stated before that I didn't want to tank, still don't like 'tanking', but an injury to Mo kind of changes things. Mo said it felt like the same as the injury he had 2008(?) that required surgery. If he misses the year for injury it is time to play the kids, trade Al, Foye, and Milsap. Fans will still buy tickets to watch the kids play. No need to call it tanking--call it evaluating the last three years of draft picks.
    According to an article I came upon, the Jazz have been quietly shopping Al and Paul. Sorry, I didn't copy the link, it was late and I had other things to do. No surprises, but the injury to Mo may hasten a deal. Then again, if a PG isn't picked up soon, the next stretch of games could set the Jazz back just enough to eventually miss the playoffs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    According to an article I came upon, the Jazz have been quietly shopping Al and Paul. Sorry, I didn't copy the link, it was late and I had other things to do. No surprises, but the injury to Mo may hasten a deal. Then again, if a PG isn't picked up soon, the next stretch of games could set the Jazz back just enough to eventually miss the playoffs.
    I have been hearing about a possible deal of Al and Paul for Pau Gasol. I don't think if Mo goes down with a season ending injury, that that means the Jazz will miss the playoffs for sure.
    They're now 5-1 with Jamaal Tinsley as the starting point guard, and he's starting to prove that he can hit the wide open 3 and jumper.
    I also don't know why everyone thinks Earl Watson is so bad. He creates many positives on the floor without scoring.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I have been hearing about a possible deal of Al and Paul for Pau Gasol. I don't think if Mo goes down with a season ending injury, that that means the Jazz will miss the playoffs for sure.
    They're now 5-1 with Jamaal Tinsley as the starting point guard, and he's starting to prove that he can hit the wide open 3 and jumper.
    I also don't know why everyone thinks Earl Watson is so bad. He creates many positives on the floor without scoring.

I'd do Al/Sap for Gasol. Running the Corbin offense through Gasol would do just as much good as having a real PG.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes