Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Corbin did well tonight, and so did Al.

I thought Corbin sent a huge message to the starters leaving the 2nd unit in, and playing Burks.
    This is what I want to see more of Ty! It felt like a team tonight!

I thought Al's pass to Tinsley was huge as well. He was not the black hole tonight, and played a better team role. And we won!
    I didn't watch the game. I'm guessing from this post that Burks played over 20 minutes, thus bringing out the good in Corbin to you.

Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    The guy is clueless. The starters dug us holes of 13 and 9 points. The bench brought us back both times, yet he leans on Al and Millsap. He is nothing short of a terrible coach.
    I didn't notice you posting the opposite the several games where Corbin went back to Al and Millsap for the win. In fact, I don't recall a single poster noticing and giving Corbin credit.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I didn't watch the game. I'm guessing from this post that Burks played over 20 minutes, thus bringing out the good in Corbin to you.

I didn't notice you posting the opposite the several games where Corbin went back to Al and Millsap for the win. In fact, I don't recall a single poster noticing and giving Corbin credit.
    Too right! Way to do the exact same thing you do every night and getting lucky. Superb coaching! When he makes some sort of adjustment that shows he is worth making millions of dollars per year, I'll be overcome with joy to laud our fearless leader. Until then, I will praise someone that deserves it like those, who are making strides within the medical field. Until then, it's a tad bit difficult for me to acknowledge Corbin's coaching subtitles. It takes a more detailed mind to understand Corbin's attention to detail, which permeates his team's play. Oh, I will praise him for playing Burks, who was +17 and brought energy, defense, and 3 assists. Keen coaching Corby!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People need to stop bitching about Ty and Al
    and
    do something about it
    like boycotting SLC games and other civil disobedience acts so that Jazz management can realize the situation someday!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

That had a huge part in in. I loved how he brought Burks in early after our starters were struggling. This is exactly what many of us have been asking for.
    Marvin, and Carrol were off, and Ty made a change to his rotation. It was shoking to see, and frankly it worked.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Both were huge tonight. Showed why they have their jobs. We're 13-12, a game over .500 despite playing seven more games on the road than at home. This team is really heating up and could do some damage in the playoffs.

Discuss.
    stop bitching? I agree.

never point out any of their failures and their setback effects on the youngsters? I do not agree. not that u meant it that way of course.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well, Ms. Corbin, have you ever heard the phrase, "even a broken clock is right twice a day?"

Doing the same thing over and over is not genius the couple times it works. Name 4 players on the magic and then explain why Al and Paul kept falling behind those scrubs. They left the game with deficits of 13 and nine. Al came in the game with a five point lead and turned that into a tie game.

Fantastic coaching. Just fantastic.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ty is the best
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I donīt understand why Corbin is a genius for winning against one of the weakest rooster in the NBA. Millsap and AL ar combined to small, we need more size in the paint.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People can bitch about Ty and Slow Al all they want. They have good reasons to. Not that either of those guys are terrible, but they are not that good either. Ty is too indecisive (who is the backup PG? changes nightly; no captain last year) on some things and too set on others (read Al + Sap), too veteran-centric. As many have pointed out, he relies on the guys who are set to point us to mediocrity and unwilling to take a risk on the youngsters. Burks should play, Hayward and Favors should be at 30 plus minutes and Kanter should get 20.

As for Big Slow Al, you know the reasons. Also, there is another problem with Ty. He says he wants to focus on fast play this season and who gets the most minutes, the slowest and laziest guy on the team. Can you be consistent at least?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Corbin's thought process: "We are up 5, lets bring Al back in. He is our closer."

Two mins later, tied game, "Favors is letting the Magic back into this game, lets get Millsap in."

After the win, "Man, Al and Sap sure were closers to tonight..."

The guy is clueless. The starters dug us holes of 13 and 9 points. The bench brought us back both times, yet he leans on Al and Millsap. He is nothing short of a terrible coach.
    Problem was, the bench players lost it there at the end. They were missing easy opportunities and giving up chances on the other end. Had Orlando not suckes so bad, they should have easily won the game. Ty was right...THIS TIME...in bringing back some players who could put the ball in the hole. But yes, I agree with you that game after game, the current starting unit digs deep holes and Corbin fails to acknowledge and try to correct the problem.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    ty is the best

Greatest of all time...

"Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Greatest of all time...

Fat, lazy, didn't go the FT line.. just like BigAl

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jefferson is the reason I'm having such a rough go this year getting into games. I usually fall asleep waiting for him to get on the block, get the entry pass, hold it for 10 seconds while everyone else stands around cause they know dam well he's going to try some stupid post move 15 feet from the basket and throw up a one handed push shot the clanks 9 out of 10 times, or try that butt ugly jumper of his. I swear, he may be able to get us a bucket late in the game, but we'd have scored 20 more points during the course of the rest of the game if we could turn all the time he just holds the stinkin thing into real team basketball. You know, Jazz basketball.

Dude needs to go. He's like watching paint dry. I'd rather watch us lose playing Favors and Evans.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Only people who don't understand basketball still defend Al Jefferson around here.

The dude is 18th among centers in FG% (in a league with very weak centers), doesn't get to the line, and plays horrible defense. What's not to get here?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    Only people who don't understand basketball still defend Al Jefferson around here.

The dude is 18th among centers in FG% (in a league with very weak centers), doesn't get to the line, and plays horrible defense. What's not to get here?
    It's actually amusing to see the first sentence attempted to be backed up with FG%.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome