Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150

    UK's new $25MM facilities

    NOT including arena .. just ancillary benefits.

    http://www.coachcal.com/19331/2012/1...a-locker-room/
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    PKM = Chad?

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    PKM = Chad?
    Chevy?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    NOT including arena .. just ancillary benefits.

    http://www.coachcal.com/19331/2012/1...a-locker-room/
    Daaaang, somebody got peed on for looong time to afford those benefits.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    The same private donors who provide bennies to the players no doubt.

  6. #6
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    The same private donors who provide bennies to the players no doubt.
    Legal bennies.

    At this point, it's pretty easy to see why kids want to play for Calipari. It's not being slipped a thousand bucks or something silly. Actually, what I love about the players he attracts, is that he warns them they'll hate his guts and wish they had never come. He explains 3-a-days over Christmas break, etc. They come to be pushed harder than they've ever been pushed .. and, admittedly, to get NBA ready as fast as possible.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  7. #7
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Legal bennies.

    At this point, it's pretty easy to see why kids want to play for Calipari. It's not being slipped a thousand bucks or something silly. Actually, what I love about the players he attracts, is that he warns them they'll hate his guts and wish they had never come. He explains 3-a-days over Christmas break, etc. They come to be pushed harder than they've ever been pushed .. and, admittedly, to get NBA ready as fast as possible.
    That... and the roll of Benjamins being slipped to the players when nobody is looking.

  8. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Oh well .. I ain't tryin' to convert nobody. Haters gonna hate ..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #9
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    23

  10. #10
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    15
    I guess the school didn't need to help debt ridden students.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  11. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I guess the school didn't need to help debt ridden students.
    The athletic program gives back millions per year to non student-athletes. And the school didn't pay for this stuff .. all private donations.
    Keep the hate mail flowin' bros.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  12. #12
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    15
    Must work better there than at UI. They dump all kinds of money into the stupid footall team and the Geology department doesn't even have a building.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  13.  

     

  14. #13
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Must work better there than at UI. They dump all kinds of money into the stupid footall team and the Geology department doesn't even have a building.
    UI? Is that Iowa, Idaho???

    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Legal bennies.

    At this point, it's pretty easy to see why kids want to play for Calipari. It's not being slipped a thousand bucks or something silly. Actually, what I love about the players he attracts, is that he warns them they'll hate his guts and wish they had never come. He explains 3-a-days over Christmas break, etc. They come to be pushed harder than they've ever been pushed .. and, admittedly, to get NBA ready as fast as possible.
    So you're admitting he slips them a thousand bucks..."or something silly"? I suppose Bentley's fall under the latter.

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,962
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    So you're admitting he slips them a thousand bucks..."or something silly"? I suppose Bentley's fall under the latter.
    No .. I'm saying that's the kind of stuff small-minded haters accuse him of .. when it's not hard to see why 5star kids want to go to a place that will let them play early and often, get in front of scouts every game, have top-notch facilities, and be networked into the NBA from day 1. It's not that hard to figure out. Think about it.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •