Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Merry Christmas

  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387

    Merry Christmas

    to everyone here!

    Travel safely, eat well, spend great time with your families, and here's to a relaxing and reflective couple of days.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  2. #2
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Level
    2672
    Merry Christmas. May the mystery of the incarnation inspire us to love our neighbors, friends, and family.

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    Merry Christmas. May the mystery of the incarnation inspire us to love our neighbors, friends, and family.
    is that you, Nacho?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  5. #4
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    24
    Rep Level
    2672
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    is that you, Nacho?
    I don't get this reference. ??? I guess I'm obtuse.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,461
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    God bless us all... Everyone!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  7. #6
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,853
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Joy to the World

  8. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    is that you, Nacho?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    I don't get this reference. ??? I guess I'm obtuse.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    2147
    Merry Christmas, everyone. Be kind to one another.

  10. #9
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,613
    Rep Power
    129
    Rep Level
    33665
    Merry christmas!

    I went to the liquor store this morning when it opened to get some of that new Jim Beam Devils Cut and when i got to the liquor store in kearns the line was about 200 people long just to get in to the building....There was a blizzard happening while we were all standing out in line freezing to death and then when i got in the liquor store they didn't have Devils Cut so i ended up getting a bottle of Red Stagg, a case of icehouse, and a box of merlot wine (for the wife).
    That was over 2 hours ago and the blizzard rages on!..... it will definately be a white christmas!

    Also, Merry burksmas!

  11. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Merry christmas!

    I went to the liquor store this morning when it opened to get some of that new Jim Beam Devils Cut and when i got to the liquor store in kearns the line was about 200 people long just to get in to the building....There was a blizzard happening while we were all standing out in line freezing to death and then when i got in the liquor store they didn't have Devils Cut so i ended up getting a bottle of Red Stagg, a case of icehouse, and a box of merlot wine (for the wife).
    That was over 2 hours ago and the blizzard rages on!..... it will definately be a white christmas!

    Also, Merry burksmas!
    Red Stag's very good.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  12. #11
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,693
    Rep Power
    43
    Rep Level
    7819
    Happy December 25th to all the atheists!

  13. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,613
    Rep Power
    129
    Rep Level
    33665
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Red Stag's very good.

    Its actually probably my favorite, but i was excited to try the Devils cut.... have you tried it?

  14. #13
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,683
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    @fish why was I under the impression you were Mormon?

    Aren't you a byu fan?
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  15. #14
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Its actually probably my favorite, but i was excited to try the Devils cut.... have you tried it?
    No, I haven't. If you do, let me know.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,519
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44387
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    @fish why was I under the impression you were Mormon?

    Aren't you a byu fan?
    Why u hate fish, bro?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •