Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Merry Christmas

  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Merry Christmas

    to everyone here!

    Travel safely, eat well, spend great time with your families, and here's to a relaxing and reflective couple of days.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #2
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,883
    Total Rep Points
    3708
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    Merry Christmas. May the mystery of the incarnation inspire us to love our neighbors, friends, and family.

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    Merry Christmas. May the mystery of the incarnation inspire us to love our neighbors, friends, and family.
    is that you, Nacho?
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #4
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,883
    Total Rep Points
    3708
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    is that you, Nacho?
    I don't get this reference. ??? I guess I'm obtuse.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,101
    Total Rep Points
    27793
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    God bless us all... Everyone!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my office
    Posts
    14,051
    Total Rep Points
    47138
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Joy to the World

  7. #7
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    is that you, Nacho?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    I don't get this reference. ??? I guess I'm obtuse.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Merry Christmas, everyone. Be kind to one another.

  9. #9
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,803
    Total Rep Points
    67427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Merry christmas!

    I went to the liquor store this morning when it opened to get some of that new Jim Beam Devils Cut and when i got to the liquor store in kearns the line was about 200 people long just to get in to the building....There was a blizzard happening while we were all standing out in line freezing to death and then when i got in the liquor store they didn't have Devils Cut so i ended up getting a bottle of Red Stagg, a case of icehouse, and a box of merlot wine (for the wife).
    That was over 2 hours ago and the blizzard rages on!..... it will definately be a white christmas!

    Also, Merry burksmas!

  10. #10
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Merry christmas!

    I went to the liquor store this morning when it opened to get some of that new Jim Beam Devils Cut and when i got to the liquor store in kearns the line was about 200 people long just to get in to the building....There was a blizzard happening while we were all standing out in line freezing to death and then when i got in the liquor store they didn't have Devils Cut so i ended up getting a bottle of Red Stagg, a case of icehouse, and a box of merlot wine (for the wife).
    That was over 2 hours ago and the blizzard rages on!..... it will definately be a white christmas!

    Also, Merry burksmas!
    Red Stag's very good.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11.  

     

  12. #11
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Outside Gobert's bedroom window...
    Posts
    6,332
    Total Rep Points
    11365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    58
    Happy December 25th to all the atheists!
    ​Gobert or go home


  13. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,803
    Total Rep Points
    67427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Red Stag's very good.

    Its actually probably my favorite, but i was excited to try the Devils cut.... have you tried it?

  14. #13
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50510
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    @fish why was I under the impression you were Mormon?

    Aren't you a byu fan?
    #BringBackUGLI

  15. #14
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Its actually probably my favorite, but i was excited to try the Devils cut.... have you tried it?
    No, I haven't. If you do, let me know.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,460
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    @fish why was I under the impression you were Mormon?

    Aren't you a byu fan?
    Why u hate fish, bro?
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •