Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    @fish why was I under the impression you were Mormon?

Aren't you a byu fan?
    I was raised mormon and me, my brothers and my dad would always go hunting in the fall morning, then come home and watch cougar football together..... it is in my blood, i have tried to like the utes (since most all of my friends love the utes and have season tickets every year) but just cant do it..... although now they are not in the same conference i am getting better and better at liking them.... I will always love the cougars though, just ingrained in me from such a young age.
    I grew up hunting chuckers, grouse, pheasant (my favorite), ducks, dove, rabbit, deer, pronghorn, turkey.... just about everything from the time i was little until i got out of high school and all that time i was also watching byu football with my brothers and dad.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    Happy December 25th to all the atheists!
    Happy belated winter solstice. The holiday that started it all.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I was raised mormon and me, my brothers and my dad would always go hunting in the fall morning, then come home and watch cougar football together..... it is in my blood, i have tried to like the utes (since most all of my friends love the utes and have season tickets every year) but just cant do it..... although now they are not in the same conference i am getting better and better at liking them.... I will always love the cougars though, just ingrained in me from such a young age.
    I grew up hunting chuckers, grouse, pheasant (my favorite), ducks, dove, rabbit, deer, pronghorn, turkey.... just about everything from the time i was little until i got out of high school and all that time i was also watching byu football with my brothers and dad.
    Love stories like that.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    sup bros hope you all have a good day, even you dutchjazzer and the mod overlords

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Glad you have family traditions and stuff, but that's basically like saying...

"Growing up, my family and I would go play in the park every Saturday morning, then we'd go home and gather around the fire and poo our pants. Some people don't like the smell, but it's ingrained in me."

To each his own I guess.
    #lol