Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For the record, it wouldn't take a 10-ft pole for me. I'd give Sacramento their choice of Jefferson or Millsap + the GS pick.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'll touch him with my 12 foot pole.... Him with Favors and Kanter would be nasty!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For the record, it wouldn't take a 10-ft pole for me. I'd give Sacramento their choice of Jefferson or Millsap + the GS pick. Cousins is immature and a risk, but he's a top-tier center when his head is in the game. These are the kind of chances Utah HAS to take. Jazz will never attract big-name FA's. Utah didn't hit a home run with any of the draft picks, nor does it appear the Williams' trade brought us a superstar. Jazz have some solid players, all good citizens, but nothing too special...unless Favors really picks up his game over the next 2 years.

Time to takes some risks; otherwise, I fear Utah is locked into battling for the 6th-8th seed every year and drafting around 18th-20th.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Yes, yes, we all know you eat the hottest damn salsa on the planet.
    I thought this was going to have Latina in there somewhere .. anticlimactic.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Ah, so that's the secret to your 20K+ total?!
    That's certainly some part of it... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    No, go ahead, some of us (by us I mean me) would like to hear what you have to say.
    Cousins is a hell of a talent. No need him on any team that lacks a PROVEN coach and a strong floor leader. Until we have that, pass.

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I want to know more about this PKM.
    It's your script, keep writing bro.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    It's your script, keep writing bro.
    I'm no good with these sort of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Only a third cousin, and then only if she was really hot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There is one thing that is not brought about Cousins that I think some people mis-label and that is nastiness.

He has more of it then Kanter and Favors combined right now. Yes, sometimes it gets him into trouble but I'd rather have a guy that gets enough techs in a year to be suspended rather than someone that gets pushed around (see: West wet willy, Dirk taking the ball from Favors, Barea totally powning Hayward at the free throw line etc). I just think that is a quality that is sorely missing from our talented young core.

I'd say there are only two plays that show some tenacity on the court and that is Mo and Watson. If those are the only two, then that is really sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sad thing about Cousins is he really is a great guy, funny as hell, and all kids love him to death. He has readily admitted that he has a problem controlling his competitive spirit on the court. He once said, "I'm the biggest teddy bear off the court, but once the ball's thrown up, I want to eat their children."
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sad thing about Cousins is he really is a great guy, funny as hell, and all kids love him to death. He has readily admitted that he has a problem controlling his competitive spirit on the court. He once said, "I'm the biggest teddy bear off the court, but once the ball's thrown up, I want to eat their children."
    So what's his actual "problem"? Anger, depression, bi- polar, anxiety?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    So what's his actual "problem"? Anger, depression, bi- polar, anxiety?
    I won't try to diagnose .. but I wouldn't call it anger because he doesn't hit people or anything. I don't think it's bi-polar because he's not that way, at all, off the court. I hate to say immaturity because I see no signs of growing out of it. He's just a whiny bitch on the court and he'll only be 'talked to' (reasoned with) by people he totally respects. I don't know what that is .. I really like the guy, a lot, but I have seen enough to know Utah is not ready to manage him, nor should they 'have' to.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Only a third cousin, and then only if she was really hot.
    Winner

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So if I want to see some good basketball I should hope for Cousins to make it to Boston. If I want to see an epic melt down I should be hoping for Brooklyn, Milwaukee or Detroit.

For the kids sake I hope he makes it to a good team, for the Jazz sake I hope its an east coast team.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    So if I want to see some good basketball I should hope for Cousins to make it to Boston. If I want to see an epic melt down I should be hoping for Brooklyn, Milwaukee or Detroit.

For the kids sake I hope he makes it to a good team, for the Jazz sake I hope its an east coast team.
    Repped for pure awesome.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I won't try to diagnose .. but I wouldn't call it anger because he doesn't hit people or anything. I don't think it's bi-polar because he's not that way, at all, off the court. I hate to say immaturity because I see no signs of growing out of it. He's just a whiny bitch on the court and he'll only be 'talked to' (reasoned with) by people he totally respects. I don't know what that is .. I really like the guy, a lot, but I have seen enough to know Utah is not ready to manage him, nor should they 'have' to.

Yeah, he never hits anyone on the court.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^^^ In the nuts doesn't count.
    #dumptruckin