Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I think the guy is the reincarnation of Derrick Coleman, but he could turn it around if he ends up somewhere solid like Chicago, Boston, or especially San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    The thing is that once was a fiesty big man who played for Utah. He fought with the coaches, he fought with the owner, he busted other players with a few cheap shots, he was full of himself, a real jerk by most people's standards......and thousands lined up to cheer for him.

Utah fans, myself included, would love a little nasty mixed in with this bunch of choir boys. If Cousins could reign it in just a little, he could own this town.

PKM is probably right, he needs a coach he was so committed to that he would die for him, and a player he respected who could put him in his place. And that isn't in Utah, but then again Frank Layden didn't exactly have a pedigree, and Stockton had to grow into Malone's partner.
    I'm okay with a little nasty. I don't think Cousins is a little nasty. I think he's a little nutso.

Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    I'm okay with a little nasty. I don't think Cousins is a little nasty. I think he's a little nutso.
    You might be right, but your probably wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Now I can't get this Billy Joel song out of my head...

You may be right
    (He)may be crazy
    But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
    Turn out the light
    Don't try to save me
    You may be wrong for all I know
    But you may be right

JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryBoy View Post
    I think the guy is the reincarnation of Derrick Coleman, but he could turn it around if he ends up somewhere solid like Chicago, Boston, or especially San Antonio.
    People keep making that comparison but Cousins is way worse.

Coleman was never a problem in college. There is no video of Derrick Coleman throwing temper tantrums on the bench at Syracuse. To this day Boeheim speaks glowingly of him.

Coleman was the number one pick - no teams were trying to avoid him in the draft.

Coleman came out of the gate and put up all-star numbers. Cousins numbers are solid - Coleman was better. I personally attended games where Coleman would drop 20/10 without breaking a sweat (which was part of the problem with him)

Coleman played in a different era - there was a certain code of conduct that all players were expected to follow no matter who they were. The Kings and The NBA have bent over backwards for Cousins. They fired Paul Westphal, they look the other way when he does dumb ****. Coleman and management were constantly butting heads.

The main problem with Coleman (which he admits today) is he didn't like basketball or the effort associated with being an NBA Player. Cousins is just ****ing nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    The thing is that once was a fiesty big man who played for Utah. He fought with the coaches, he fought with the owner, he busted other players with a few cheap shots, he was full of himself, a real jerk by most people's standards......and thousands lined up to cheer for him.

Utah fans, myself included, would love a little nasty mixed in with this bunch of choir boys. If Cousins could reign it in just a little, he could own this town.

PKM is probably right, he needs a coach he was so committed to that he would die for him, and a player he respected who could put him in his place. And that isn't in Utah, but then again Frank Layden didn't exactly have a pedigree, and Stockton had to grow into Malone's partner.
    A Malone to Cousins comparison is way off. Malone was never the head case Cousins is. If Cousins was anything like Malone, he'd demand a trade out of Sactown, but not Cousins, he has stated that he wants to stay in that hell hole. If I were Malone and Tag was making more money then me, I'd come off as a jerk as well.
    My thoughts exactly. Bring him on after we have a real coach.
    when is that going to be? Has there ever been any rumors that management is even slightly turned off by Ty's coaching ability, because I've never heard any such thing as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryBoy View Post
    Coleman was a nut as well, but still managed to put up numbers much better then Cousins.

*you're

just sayin'

#loseeveryremaininggame

One of the best moments of all of last season.

#loseeveryremaininggame

^
    You doing all this stuff just hoping someone gives you the satisfaction of telling you to just keep your 10' pole to yourself?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Anyone remember how he tried to bully Earl Watson and Devin Harris last year and ended up backing down because they intimidated HIM? Big man, he is. Can't even successfully bully players a foot shorter than him.

He's garbage.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Anyone remember how he tried to bully Earl Watson and Devin Harris last year and ended up backing down because they intimidated HIM? Big man, he is. Can't even successfully bully players a foot shorter than him.

He's garbage.
    I'm starting to think you have a complex regarding big black men.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

I have a thing regarding complex big black men.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I have a thing regarding complex big black men.
    Tooshay.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    *you're

just sayin'
    Yea, I just saw that. I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?