Quote Originally Posted by Lion's Roar View Post
    What about?

Spurs + resting players = - $250.000
    Warriors + resting players = Harri$on Barne$
    Tanking = priceless
    Additions suggested

Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    No words.

Just a picture of a tank with Mark Jacksons head sticking out.
    I like. As stupid and cartoonish as possible.

Who cares about picks? Rookies almost never turn out good anyway. I say trade our picks this year for some more average vets, and try to squeeze out a couple more wins. I want my 4 more games.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    The game is Wednesday Night, December 26th at 7PM in the ESA.

Here is a picture

Now this can be the game thread. Sticky it at once.

Go Jazz.
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

David Locke @Lockedonsports Over the last 15 games Jazz defense ranks #27 in the NBA - same time period Warriors are the #4 offensive team

David Locke @Lockedonsports: Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap against David Lee and Carl Landry who has the edge tonight?

Tankers last game was Saturday the 22nd. They lost in LAL. The Tankers have lost back to back games only once this season....in November they lost at LAL then flew to Denver to lose an overtime game the next night. Mark Jack&*% says that his team hates losing. Tankers have won 9 of 13 in December.

In his last 10 games 20 year old Harrison Barnes, the ill-begotten booty of tankgate, is averaging 23 minutes, 3 rpg, 1.5 assists, 6.8 points on about 33% shooting.

Compare that to 20 year old Enes Kanter, who in his last 10 games is averaging 17 minutes, 5 rebounds, 7.7 points on 53% shooting.
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Additions suggested
    I like it.

It looks like Vegas line is Jazz by 4 points, with a predicted score of 99.7 to 103.7 for the Jazz. I gogle NBA game predictor and some website had a predicted box score of GS 104.6 to Uth 102.3. It also predicted about 20 fouls for each team. That should make it a good long game.

For the season the Jazz rank 3rd in the nba for total fouls with 626 while GS ranks 4th with 621.

Jazz and Warriors are similar in other ways:

Total fga jazz rank 5 GS 7th.
    Total Rebounds Jazz rank 6 GS 5th.
    Assists Jazz rank 4, GS 5th.
    Total Points jazz rank 6, GS 7th.

Warriors shoot a much higher percentage and more 3pt attempts. Jazz are much better at steals and blocks.

It could be a very good game tonight.

Well at least their pick Barnes is sucking up a storm.

i think jazz will make a good game of it.. plus we are back home right?... that gives us a little better odds too.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by Lion's Roar View Post
    What about?

Spurs + rest = - $250,000
    Warriors + rest = Harrison Barnes
    I'd write this one down. It doesn't have a negative tone so it's more likely to show up on air.

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i think jazz will make a good game of it.. plus we are back home right?... that gives us a little better odds too.
    Hello my friend, you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board. What do you think, how much minutes Kanter should get today ? Do we need him against GOLDENstate or do we need Al with more minutes and more touches ?
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice I’m going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever I’m on the court with other big men it’s much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Hello my friend, you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board. What do you think, how much minutes Kanter should get today ? Do we need him against GOLDENstate or do we need Al with more minutes and more touches ?
    Jazz have won more games then they have lost with out al on the floor. Jazz will need D to win this game that = less al jefferson. their Guards are quick and like to cut and PnR and all cant guard that if it were two mail boxes with wet towels drapped over them.. i dont think al will be a key in this game. he will do what he does, no more no less. looks good on paper but every jazz fan will be swearing and cursing at his tv screen as they watch al try to play basketball. if al didnt play someone will pick up the points and will step up. atleast kanter will give you D if he isnt doing well offensivly... Al on the other hand, if he isnt scoring you might as well bench him. he Dose not give much more.

p.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    you look like a very reputable personality to me on this board
    you might be the only person that would consider me reputable, lol.. i think i am always right, but i dont think i have swayed many others to believe so.
    Last edited by JGolds; 12-26-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

"Warriors come out to PLAAAAAAY"

we arr going to get destroyed at the one... wat and tin are not quick enough to keep up with curry..... we need our bigs to step up big and protect the rim.
    ― Jarod Kintz