View Poll Results: Would you rather have TyCo or Vaughn as your HC?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tyrone Corbin

    6 23.08%
  • Jacques Vaughn

    20 76.92%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Would you rather have TyCo or Jacques Vaughn as your HC?

    The lowly Magic are 12-15 which would be just 2.0 games behind the Jazz. Any quite frankly the former is like a bunch of misfit toys. I love Afflalo and Anderson's crushing it this year but yeah, not a ton of talent there.

    I mean, it was very smart to prematurely re-sign Corbin when we did because I'm sure he was a hot commodity and all but...

  2. #2
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    32
    I'd rather have Vaughn.

    4.0 Student at Kansas
    Studied under Stockton
    Studied under Popovich
    Somehow lasted 10+ years in the league without a shread of NBA talent

    Of course, right now, no one expects anything from Orlando, so anything Vaughn does that exceeds horrible will automatically be looked on as over-acheiving. So the bar is very low for him right now. And who knows if he can control a locker room or not. But there are inherent qualities in a coach that I THINK Vaughn has that I know Corbin never will have.

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Give me Vaughn. He seems to get his guys to play hard. That is lacking by the starters for at least one stretch every game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Vote in the poll you skells.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Lion's Roar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    The lowly Magic are 12-15 which would be just 2.0 games behind the Jazz. Any quite frankly the former is like a bunch of misfit toys. I love Afflalo and Anderson's crushing it this year but yeah, not a ton of talent there.

    I mean, it was very smart to prematurely re-sign Corbin when we did because I'm sure he was a hot commodity and all but...
    Who??? Vaughn must be a great coach if he gets Anderson's play in New Orleans help his team win in Orlando.

  7. #6
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Vote in the poll you skells.
    On my phone. Be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    I voted.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #8
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    5,879
    Rep Power
    47
    I don't vote.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm sure Magic fans are crucifying him for losing to the Jazz twice, for not playing a rookie ahead of Reddick, for having a stupid french name .... The grass is always greener

  11. #10
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    32
    I accidentally voted for Corbin.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey Gyp, why is ok to keep bitching about this topic but not others?

  13. #12
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Hey Gyp, why is ok to keep bitching about this topic but not others?
    That's just the rules.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  14. #13
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    8,698
    Rep Power
    40
    Neither.

    I'd take Tibs or Doc Rivers in a heartbeat.

    But of the 2 it's obvious Vaughn is the better coach.

    Seriously, is there a worse coach in the NBA than Ty Corbin?
    Corbin sucks.

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Neither.

    I'd take Tibs or Doc Rivers in a heartbeat.

    But of the 2 it's obvious Vaughn is the better coach.

    Seriously, is there a worse coach in the NBA than Ty Corbin?
    Its way super obvious. I mean seriously, cant he see Burks needs to play PG, and Favor Flave needs 83 minutes a night? He really needs to play Burks, Murphy, Snyder, Humphries, and Eisley all 60 minutes. God damn dick TyCo, pull your head out of Laydens ass!

  16. #15
    Senior Member WhiskyPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    23
    I voted for Vaughn. I would rather have a coach under Pop's coaching tree than Sloan's coaching tree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •