Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Well that was beyond pathetic.

Frankly only Al had a semi decent game when it counted, and Sap to a tiny bit of a lesser degree. Everyone else sucked.

And I was dead wrong when I said this team may not need another PG to replace Mo. They need one in the worst way.

If if Ty has any balls whatsoever Marvin just played his way deep into the bench today. Of course that won't be the case, sigh.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]Ėthe veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Somewhere between where I was and where I am going.
    Is Favors still hurt? His rebounding has been down.
    Messina, Jabari and Monroe. The perfect summer.

CNN SI's twitter page just had a headline with a link that read: "Mo Williams' injury force Jazz to make trade". I couldn't believe it, I was so curious to see what we did. When I clicked the link, it was just an opinion piece saying the Jazz should make a trade immediately, merely a $#*@ or get off the pot suggestion. I can't believe they'd write a terrible headline like that with a joke of an article to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deron Williams View Post
    Zero points, 5 missed shots and 7 turnovers from the PG position, but ppl blame this loss on Al & Ty?
    Ty is pretty rigid with his substitution patterns. It's like he's being pushed around by the players and their expectations for minutes instead of making adjustments. Putting Carroll and Burks in would have increased the defensive intensity where Foye and Marvin were slacking. Playing Foye instead of Tinsley to attack the zone along with Burks or Hayward would have been a good move. Favors could have punished Carl Landry in the low post instead of having Favors receive the ball 15 feet out on the floor. We weren't taking advantage of our strengths or matching their coaching moves.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

As for a trade. No one should be untouchable

Our coaches are not developing our youth

None of them are all stars but they should all be better than they are

I would trade Hayward because I think he does not fit our system and will draw a better trade

Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    Maybe we are just not that good? I doubt it is all on Corbin. We have no superstar or all-star talent on this team. Detroit 2004 model is not going to work with this bunch of players due to lack of intimidating defensive force inside aka B.Wallace.
    WTF we have no all-star talent ? Kanter ? Favors ? We have two of the most talented bigs on the NBA, but we are not using them how they deserve.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

We have plenty of talented players. Now all we need is a talented coach.
    You know squat. You know less than squat. You and Squat could go to the movies and Squat could wear an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Is Favors still hurt? His rebounding has been down.
    I think Favors rebounded pretty well defensively tonight. The Ws just spread the floor and pulled him out of the paint. Favors had to guard something like 18 feet worth of floor space. Then the Ws packed the paint on the defensive side--like the Spurs did last year in the playoffs so it was hard to get an offensive board.

Here's the thing, the Jazz need shooters to spread the floor so that players like Al and Favors can get room to operate inside. But with Mo out and with Foye, Hayward and Marvin not shooting well, the Ws just sat back in a tight zone and packed the paint. No one on our side wanted to shoot. Mark Jackson did a good job following Greg Popovich's game plan from last season's playoffs.

Marvin Williams is a complete bust. Time to move him, or throw him in the dog house.
    I don't blame the organization for trying to give him a chance. It was worth a shot.
    I've seen enough though.

He was as advertised by Hawks fans. He'll make a few good plays now, and again but is mostly a ghost out there.
    He doesn't do any one thing consistently good enough to justify him playing.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

I agree with another poster here that Hayward deserves some blame here. He's not shooting with confidence, and he's not driving, so he's just kind of hanging around. He's okay on defense, but doesn't rebound that hard. The guy is just not playing that great right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I agree with another poster here that Hayward deserves some blame here. He's not shooting with confidence, and he's not driving, so he's just kind of hanging around. He's okay on defense, but doesn't rebound that hard. The guy is just not playing that great right now.

He's just really inconsistent. When the team is struggling he couldn't ignite or carry us.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Did Corbin give a post game interview and what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    doesnt matter what he says.
    he is full of ****.

and knows nothing about coaching
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

I also agree that we can move Marvin and not lose much. Carroll can step into that role, although he's a bit undersized. I think a few of these vets know they're not under contract for next year, or they might opt out, so they're not giving 100% effort.

Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Link