Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

To many cook's in the kitchen..

We need to make some trades and get a go to guy or two. Corbin doesn't have the talent or experience to make a team like this play together and win like Sloan could. Also, just when we thought someone finally got some balls and pushed someone around they cave and lose at home to a team that shouldn't win in SLC.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    how about we trade jefferson for some fart in a jar.

or trade jefferson for some canned dehydrated water
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by reignman40 View Post
    We need to make some trades and get a go to guy or two. Corbin doesn't have the talent or experience to make a team like this play together and win like Sloan could. Also, just when we thought someone finally got some balls and pushed someone around they cave and lose at home to a team that shouldn't win in SLC.
    Tonight's loss wasn't just a loss.

It was Mark Jackson and his team basically saying, "Who's your daddy" to all of "Jazz Nation."

Mark Jackson and his team completely schooled us with that zone defense.

GS has surpassed us. Just as other WC teams I'm afraid. Porty is another one. Lillard is going to destroy us.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I dont see the problem.

We have the greatest GM ever.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I can't believe this has happened. There was so much excitement for this season.
    A full camp, a good preseason, talented youth, some interesting vet additions.
    Somehow it all flopped.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    I can't believe this has happened. There was so much excitement for this season.
    Somehow it all flopped.
    Maybe the world really did end on 12/21/12, and we are all experiencing hell. I can't think of any other explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The world ended at the beginning of the season when we still had the 4 big logjam.

I never thought we'd be nearly to 2013 with the Jefferson/Millsap combo still starting while Favors and Kanter get scraps.

Unbelievable.

Is there another coach in the league that wouldn't have Favors starting right now? Even the Lakers, with Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol, would have found a way to get Favors into the starting lineup.
    Lakers Suck.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    how about we trade jefferson for some fart in a jar.

or trade jefferson for some canned dehydrated water
    i wish i could trade you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    i wish i could trade you.
    ok
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Somehow it all flopped.
    What did you think would happen? We acquired one or two too many guys who needed PT, and a head coach who's a disciple of Sloan and who probably can't even spell "basketball." Not sure how anybody could be surprised by the way this season's unfolded.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think this is the pain of living in a small market. At the beginning of the season, I thought the front office was waiting to see how this group would compete and if we were doing good, they would wait on doing any trades. We're a .500 ball club with 30 games in, I think it's obvious we are going to be just out of the playoffs. I don't understand why we aren't being more aggressive in dealing our expiring vets.

The only thing I can think of is that the front office is delusional in thinking the current team can still fill an arena and they are worried you will be able to hear crickets at ESA if they traded away vets and we started losing a lot of games.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that the front office is delusional in thinking the current team can still fill an arena and they are worried you will be able to hear crickets at ESA if they traded away vets and we started losing a lot of games.
    Are you kidding me? We would see more highlights and fast paced play and in turn, you would still see big crowds making lots of noise.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm sure we are going to start hearing a lot about all the road games the Jazz have played so far.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I know I'd much rather support an up and coming team than a team filled with vets that plays sub .500 ball. Even if we lose I'd want to support our young players. If we rolled out more minutes for Kanter, Favors, Burks, Hayward I'd be at the ESA fairly often. When I see tons of Millsap, Jefferson, Foye, Marvin and the likes...it just disappoints me...thats all. You can make money by playing young guys

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm ****ing clairvoyant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.