Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Truth

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

The Truth

Since the glorious SA win:

We have averaged 88 points a game.
    Opponents have averaged 98.

The 98 is not good. But the 88 is inept. Just on pure scoring stats, that ranks us LAST. What we are seeing is scouting. Teams are killing our break and daring us to beat them with half court offense. Unfortunately, we don't have one.

We do have the players to win games. We just don't have a media that understands that, and consequently we get shills like Locke who never even raise the question that Ty might not actually be a good coach.

Stop the madness. Get a real coach. And stop believing in the shills. Locke is an employee. He's part of the propaganda machine.

We need a better coach.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Would you be willing to take a lie detector test?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nice post. I would add that we need a better point guard. Imagine if John Stockton were running the team with Kanter, Favors, Hayward, Al, Sap, Marvin, Carroll, Burks and Foye.

But yeah, our coach can't even adjust to a zone or take advantage of basic mismatches, let alone run an offense like a swiss watch. Corbin is a major step back from Sloan, who was apparently at the game again tonight.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Agreed. Always been a believer in Corbin till tonight, with Jerry being there it reminded me that even when the jazz had off days, they weren't as awful as tonight. Purely embarrassing night for corbin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz should bring Phil Johnson in to run our offense. He's just sitting there in the broadcast studio. Hornacek and Syndey Lowe are basically player-development guys.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well, after the first game of 2011 season I said that BigAl and Raja must go.
    Later I said that Corbin must go and that this organization in too soft.

A lot of time wasted, but they still has the power to become better than average if the right decisions are made.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    Well, after the first game of 2011 season I said that BigAl and Raja must go.
    Later I said that Corbin must go and that this organization in too soft.

A lot of time wasted, but they still has the power to become better than average if the right decisions are made.
    but whats the use if raja bell goes.
    and we get foye.

atleast raja bell had some better defense
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The Jazz should bring Phil Johnson in to run our offense. He's just sitting there in the broadcast studio. Hornacek and Syndey Lowe are basically player-development guys.
    That's very generous of you.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've said Corbin should go since very early into his head coaching. After a few weeks, it was evident the guy was a lost dog. If some of you can't see that in watching him speak or in his body language, I don't know what else to say. He's just not very intelligent and if he is, then he's God awful at communicating it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Another coach I have thought of recently is Billy Donovan. I don't think he'd come here .. but I did think of him, lol.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I've said Corbin should go since very early into his head coaching. After a few weeks, it was evident the guy was a lost dog. If some of you can't see that in watching him speak or in his body language, I don't know what else to say. He's just not very intelligent and if he is, then hes God awful at communicating it.
    There are some good coaches that don't communicate well (Tubby Smith is one). Having said that, I've been right there since day 1 .. need a proven/strong coach. With this team lacking an identity and floor leader, we must have a strong coach with proven coaching abilities.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Larry brown. /end

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Yes!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    There are some good coaches that don't communicate well (Tubby Smith is one). Having said that, I've been right there since day 1 .. need a proven/strong coach. With this team lacking an identity and floor leader, we must have a strong coach with proven coaching abilities.
    Tubby Smith, at least the one I remember, is fiery. Corbin's a muzzled little bitch.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I can`t stand Corbin`s rotations, and he just doesn`t seem to have the personality and sway, that a good head coach needs.