Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Utah Jazz VS LA Clippers Friday 12/28/12 @ 7:00 ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM

We are Utah Jazz!!!

Let’s all remember the season is not lost. We aren’t even halfway though it yet. Maybe TyCo will watch some film of his own ****y offence during the all-star break and realize he sucks and doesn’t have one that functions. This thread is dedicated to jazz coming out of a slump and actually competing again. LETS END THE SLIPPERS STREAK!!! All of our starters have been saving their energy for this game. Isn’t it obvious! GO JAZZ!!!

WE ARE?.... NOW YOU SAY "UTAH JAZZ!!!"

VS

Here’s to what jazz basketball is really about! HARD NOSED BEATING THE OPPOSING TEAM AND THE REFS!!!!

P.S. Here is a REal Coach

“Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Clips by 30

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    Clips by 30
    ok crater..... no more of your attitude.. this is a new thread a new night a new day.. anything is possible. utah has always been know to win games they sho0uld have no bussiness winning, this could be one of them.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    ok crater..... no more of your attitude.. this is a new thread a new night a new day.. anything is possible. utah has always been know to win games they sho0uld have no bussiness winning, this could be one of them.
    Hope your right. But there's a lot wrong with this team right now and Clips are on fire! But yeah, GO JAZZ!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hope your right. But there's a lot wrong with this team right now and Clips are on fire! But yeah, GO JAZZ!
    yeah there is... we are about as disfuctional as a celebrities marriage... but we have shown flashes of potential.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    yeah there is... we are about as disfuctional as a celebrities marriage... but we have shown flashes of potential.
    and that's why it's so damn frustrating. We've shown this team can play beautiful basketball and take down anyone. I wonder if this team is quitting on Ty.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    and that's why it's so damn frustrating. We've shown this team can play beautiful basketball and take down anyone. I wonder if this team is quitting on Ty.
    that would be so sad... i think its a combination od a few things. young guys know that no matter what they do the rotation is set, al and sap feel like they could be traded any day so why put your heart in a team that might not be yours. its just all around selfish not jazz basketball either. for some reason it got alot worse once mo went out. lets hope this game will help them pull them selves out of it.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not sure why anyone wants us to win. That only keeps Ty here longer. The more we lose, the greater chance that Ty is fired.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hope we win so we can get some bi-polarity in this board.
    Seriously, is there anyone out there who doesn't want to Firy Ty and get rid of Al?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I hope we win so we can get some bi-polarity in this board.
    Seriously, is there anyone out there who doesn't want to Firy Ty and get rid of Al?
    Sadly yes, there are people who think this way. They should be treated the same way Old Yeller was imo.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The only way we win this is if the Clippers just don't show up. They do play a late game and might roll into town a lil tired.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    everyone hates big al, no one like tyco either. but i am still a jazz fan, but not a fan for losing...
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm just not a fan of how the minutes are being allocated. We get torched on D with Millsap and Jefferson on the court together. Foye gets way too many minutes. Great guy to give 15-20mmp MAX. Clippers should win this game...they are playing really well. And Chris Paul is running the pick and roll really well and we know how good the Jazz are against the pick and roll

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    I'm just not a fan of how the minutes are being allocated. We get torched on D with Millsap and Jefferson on the court together.
    Locke posted yesterday that the worst defense rating of any two person combination was Milsap and Favors. I was shocked.
    Trey Burke: the reason why intangibles should never take precedent over measurables.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Locke posted yesterday that the worst defense rating of any two person combination was Milsap and Favors. I was shocked.
    Probably just small sample size I'm betting. That and who else was on the floor with them? Tinsley and Foye?