Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Locke posted yesterday that the worst defense rating of any two person combination was Milsap and Favors. I was shocked.
    This is a perfect example of why Locke's stats are ridiculous.

He cherry picks certain stats twists them to meet whatever he wants to prove.

Millsap and Favors are some of our better defenders. It's plain and easy to see. Favors is our best defender, easily. I remember not too long ago Locke was proving how Jefferson wasn't that much suck on defense.

It's the same garbage he used to pull to make Boozer and AK appear not suck.

The problem is, people have eyes, and some people actually watch the games.

Millsap is by no means a lockdown defender, but he's better than Jefferson. Favors definitely needs to improve, especially when you consider his foul rate. He's way above Jefferson or Millsap in defense. But Tinsley, Jefferson, and Foye might be some of the worst defenders in the entire league. Why no mention of those? Why no mention of more Burks? Because it would upset the company line?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It will be 35-17 Clippers at the quarter break and they'll cruise from there. Afterwards, Randy Rigby will claim we're making progress because the final score will be 112-98, only a 14-pt loss. Ty will continue to maintain that the only problem with the Jazz is that they get off to slow starts. But, of course, no changes will be made to the starting lineup.
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What is Mo Williams status?
    Will he need surgery?
    What are Jazz waiting for?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This is a perfect example of why Locke's stats are ridiculous.

He cherry picks certain stats twists them to meet whatever he wants to prove.

Millsap and Favors are some of our better defenders. It's plain and easy to see. Favors is our best defender, easily. I remember not too long ago Locke was proving how Jefferson wasn't that much suck on defense.

It's the same garbage he used to pull to make Boozer and AK appear not suck.

The problem is, people have eyes, and some people actually watch the games.

Millsap is by no means a lockdown defender, but he's better than Jefferson. Favors definitely needs to improve, especially when you consider his foul rate. He's way above Jefferson or Millsap in defense. But Tinsley, Jefferson, and Foye might be some of the worst defenders in the entire league. Why no mention of those? Why no mention of more Burks? Because it would upset the company line?
    I think he's just trying to get people to feel better about trading Millsap because a trade is coming up. Bye Millsap. It was good having you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    What is Mo Williams status?
    Will he need surgery?
    What are Jazz waiting for?
    Looks bad. Very bad.
    Locke thinks it might be season ending.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    everyone hates big al, no one like tyco either. but i am still a jazz fan, but not a fan for losing...
    are you a jazz fan?

seriously i'm a jazz fan.
    but i dont recognize jazz basketball from this team.

sure the occasional flashes from bench warmers.
    but the majority of big players dont show a single shred off jazzbasketball.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Probably just small sample size I'm betting. That and who else was on the floor with them? Tinsley and Foye?
    those two play way too many minutes together.
    favors plays mostly for sap.
    kanter subs for jefferson
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^you are a jazz fan?? hahaha. what kind of a jazz fan wishes legit injury and death to a player? we all would like to see big al traded or used differently but not real fan would wish injury/death on him like you. you are not a real fan. you are a bitch. bitch jazzer the dbag who deserved to be neg raped.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    those two play way too many minutes together.
    favors plays mostly for sap.
    kanter subs for jefferson
    I was talking about the Favors/Milsap lineup they don't play that many minutes together.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Looks bad. Very bad.
    Locke thinks it might be season ending.
    PG was the position the Jazz could LEAST afford an injury. Wonder if KOC has contacted Blake Ahearn yet.

What's the over/under on Utah finishing with a top-10 lottery pick?
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    PG was the position the Jazz could LEAST afford an injury. Wonder if KOC has contacted Blake Ahearn yet.

What's the over/under on Utah finishing with a top-10 lottery pick?
    Blake sucked....bad
    I really liked Quinn if we're going into Ahearn territory.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I think he's just trying to get people to feel better about trading Millsap because a trade is coming up. Bye Millsap. It was good having you.
    While everyone and their dog knows that something has gotta change... We desperately need to fix the 4-5 logjam... I really would prefer Jefferson to be traded. For one, I think he's the worst of the 4. He more often than not is a complete liability slowing down the offense and boozerlike defense. Secondly, Reupping Millsap just seems much more appealing to me. I know that we very easily could be without Millsap and Jefferson after this year. Which.... Would probably be just fine. But if I had to choose to keep one for the next 2-4 years, I'd definitely take Millsap. He at least tries on defense and doesn't completely destroy our offensive flow.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This'll be the first Jazz game of season that I'll be in attendance for. Not sure how this ****ty team and ****ty coach will pull this one out of their asses...but we don't lose when I go to games.

You're welcome.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Clippers just destroyed Boston by 30. A team that would probably blow us out right now.

A loss by less than 20 would essentially be a win to me.

It's so sick how much better the Clips are than the Lakers right now. Their bench could literally start for the Lakers. It's bizarro LA right now. The Clips have awesome talent, depth, and vet leadership coming out of their ears while the Lakers are completely depleted.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    While everyone and their dog knows that something has gotta change... We desperately need to fix the 4-5 logjam... I really would prefer Jefferson to be traded. For one, I think he's the worst of the 4. He more often than not is a complete liability slowing down the offense and boozerlike defense. Secondly, Reupping Millsap just seems much more appealing to me. I know that we very easily could be without Millsap and Jefferson after this year. Which.... Would probably be just fine. But if I had to choose to keep one for the next 2-4 years, I'd definitely take Millsap. He at least tries on defense and doesn't completely destroy our offensive flow.
    the jazz would prosper if hjefferson got traded.
    and the front office has a talk with milsap showing him they are comitted to pimpslap
    01-21-2013