Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    the jazz would prosper if hjefferson got traded.
    and the front office has a talk with milsap showing him they are comitted to pimpslap
    So Sap is going to take us to the promised land? Please, please, tell me or at least show me how many times he's done it before. Seriously, your record is broken. Might want to get it fixed. Also, tough guy, the office already tried to re-sign Sap. I think he has a pretty good idea that they are committed to him, however, he wants more money, obviously.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well the Clips are playing on a b2b so we have that going for us. The won last night @ home, so maybe they lay a dud tonight.

Win or lose I'd like to see us play with some fire.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    we need this win. start favors. give him 35 minutes. the guy deserves to lead the team.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    we better lose both of these clips' games.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ...so one question, very important: if the Jazz beat the Clippers tonight, do we all jump back on the bandwagon and stay Jazz fanz for the rest of this season??? Of course, win or lose, we are going to get MCHammered tomorrow in the rematch!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I need to get internet at home again. Locke and Ron Boone have got to have the worst chemistry of any announcers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ...so one question, very important: if the Jazz beat the Clippers tonight, do we all jump back on the bandwagon and stay Jazz fanz for the rest of this season??? Of course, win or lose, we are going to get MCHammered tomorrow in the rematch!
    As long as burks continues being included in the rotation then i will happy, win or lose.

If kanter and favors begin taking more of the minutes from jefferson and millsap, then even better.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did I read that right? Clippers have won 15 straight, just beat Boston by 30 and they are facing a slumping Utah Jazz for back to back games?

In those 15 straight victories the Clippers are outscoring the opponent by an average of 16 points. The Jazz only lost by 1 point but there were only 3 other teams managed to keep the margin under 10. 5 teams lost by 20 or more.

After the Jazz lost to the Clippers the Jazz won 4 straight. Including wins over LAL and SA. Dang, December 12 seems so long ago.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I feel jefferson will always be a weak link in the team. milsap is being a pain cause he thinks he is getting traded in a few weeks. the only good new is it seems paul always cames to play when we are playing aginst griff.... he just dosent like being showed up by that punk. now if only jefferson had some sort of chip, and if only we could borrow a highschool point guard to run the point for use i think we would have a chance. sadly chris paul is going to try to run the pnr till utah jazz die and all the fans puke....
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The only way we win tonight...

Is if the Clippers just completely lay a Jazz and don't show up like we did in Indiana.

Unfortunately, I don't see that prideful Clippers team doing that.

Wait, did I just say a prideful Clippers team???

Yes, I did.

Sadly, we play with as much heart as the Bobcats or Wizards. Gotta make a trade and get a real butt kicker (not cheerleader) as coach.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    we better lose both of these clips' games.
    ladies and gentlemen of jazzfanz, I give you... the major anti-tank gun:

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Heres to quitting this foolish idea of tanking!!!!!!!

we are not tanking, we are just flying under the radar right now... out of site out of mind.

hopefully they send jefferson on a secret mission to another team so he can sabotage their team too.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also i have been thinking about jeffersuck a little bit... think of the teams he has been on prior to ours.... he was on boston... as soon as boston got rid of him they won a championship, as soon as twolves got him they have sucked, the finally get rid of him and twolves are improving, jazz get him and boom we are a slightly below average team now... its the curse of big al that is causing this. we have two options:

1. trade him for whatever we can get and rid ourselves of the curse
    2. forget trading him, lets try to Appease the gods and offer him a sacrifice

these are the only way utah can get back to a winning way.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not trying to be negative here, because I know the Jazz have the potential to be a pretty good team, but I have almost no hope of the Jazz winning tonight. They are in a funk, I think some of these losses are hanging over their heads. The game against GSW was pretty awful. I don't see us being able to defend against CP3 at all. Our point guards are too slow and not all that good, or even decent. Need a big game from our wings and big men, cause the PG position is gonna get killed tonight

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    I'm not trying to be negative here, because I know the Jazz have the potential to be a pretty good team, but I have almost no hope of the Jazz winning tonight. They are in a funk, I think some of these losses are hanging over their heads. The game against GSW was pretty awful. I don't see us being able to defend against CP3 at all. Our point guards are too slow and not all that good, or even decent. Need a big game from our wings and big men, cause the PG position is gonna get killed tonight
    we are jazz fans, sadly this is our lot in life lol. when our point guards cant score it really makes it hard to do anything. all the opposing pg has to do is guard the pass... makes it realy hard to break down a defence... we need to make some major adjustment till mo gets back. our honestly we need to make a trade.

i would like the jazz to go back to winning before i go down to the game on the 2nd
    ― Jarod Kintz