Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Same with playing Earl Watson at PG.
    Yup

There's just something about Foye that makes me want to punch him in the face...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye is good. ... At what he does. But hs good. I hope we keep him and use him right.
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    plz Favors was bad on O but a better touch from being excellent on O. I'll take it any day. Once he gets that touch it will be all worth it.
    Play the guy
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye has moved into Roger Bell mythical status in Ty's mind. He thinks Randy is essential to the offense that isn't actually running. Consequently, Randy Bell will log more and more minutes no matter how he plays. He played great tonight. But on the other 9 nights out of 10 where he's worthless, he'll play just as much.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Foye has moved into Roger Bell mythical status in Ty's mind. He thinks Randy is essential to the offense that isn't actually running. Consequently, Randy Bell will log more and more minutes no matter how he plays. He played great tonight. But on the other 9 nights out of 10 where he's worthless, he'll play just as much.
    Randy Foye thinks hes better than he is. Earlier in the season when he was coming off the bench, he was playing as if he was the primary option in the 2nd unit. He doesn't deserve the right to try to create his own shot because he can't. And he plays horrible defense too.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Guess who was dead-last in +/- tonight. It's too good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh man I'm too dissapointed to read anything on this thread but we single-handedly lost that game when we went to Al in the post ISO situation in clutch a number of times. Terrible call can't wait till he's off the team. That was just awful. Also when is Corbin going to learn that opposing teams go against Al in the high pick and roll on purpose?? This is the easiest weapon against the Jazz.

The only way we can win games is if the 2nd unit of the young 4 completely obliterates the team and then we can only pray that the starters don't give up the lead. In today's case, they starters blew it. Orlando, they didn't.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Guess who was dead-last in +/- tonight. It's too good.
    Go Foye! Be careful though, cause Jefferson is right on your heels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I DVR'd this game and the second quarter was mind blowing! When the starters came back it was Hayward that was doing all of the little stuff needed to win the game.

Unfortunately in the 4th Hayward couldn't make up for all of the deficiencies of the other players on the floor. There was a lot to overcome, like stupidity, laziness, really bad defense and last but certainly not least, stagnant ball movement.

I know that the running joke is that Hayward is God. I might add that if Hayward is god then Jefferson/Corbin/Foye are the three headed antichrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Spencer Ryan Hall ‏@saltcityhoops
    Chris Paul, sad but true: "Anytime two guys come to trap me, I’m always going to attack the slower guy. […] I was right around Al anyway."

This is just ****ing sad. I'm glad CP3 said this.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That was a fun game to watch. The GS game was never fun at any moment. The blame goes to most everybody. It wasn't all the refs, it wasn't all the coach, it wasn't all big Al's stupid foul, it wasn't all the lack of a pg on this team.

IMO the biggest hang up was the pg play. Our guys had no answer for CP3 and they could not run an offense to save their life. If the team decided to throw in the towel I would be all for it at this point as long as watson and tinsley get the dnp coaches decision. Let burks and Hayward get all the min at pg and come what may. They can't possibly play any worse than our back up pg at this point. And Everybody can see that the defense would improve 10 fold

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You know it's bad when the worst players on your team are your starters and playing valuable mins while your best players are your bench players.

If any other coach were coaching this team there's no way Millsap and Jefferson would be playing ahead of our 2 big lotto picks. There's also no way Marvin Williams and any of our PGs should be starting over Hayward or Burks.

It's hilarious to watch our bench time after time outplay our starters... Will Ty learn before he's canned? Will management finally can Ty before another season is lost?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The season is already lost. It will just be more lost if we don't realize it
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did anybody notice that Hayward scolded Al for doing a sh***ty job on the PnR with him? Tinsley had to break them up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Did anybody notice that Hayward scolded Al for doing a sh***ty job on the PnR with him? Tinsley had to break them up.
    When? I have the game recorded.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...