Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    ^I mentioned that in the other thread. There were a couple of spats, one right after the play happened and another after a timeout a minute or so later. It happened within the last 4 or 5 minutes of the game. Tinsley was trying to calm both of them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    When? I have the game recorded.
    1:36 in the game.

Burks is the man i hope we end it up in lottery and draft a pass first pg and leave all vets to FA

pg- draft
    sg- burks
    sf-hayward
    pf-Enes
    C-Favors

i don't mind if we gonna suck or not, these guys have 2-3 years for show us something.
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Did anybody notice that Hayward scolded Al for doing a sh***ty job on the PnR with him? Tinsley had to break them up.
    That is quite telling considering it takes a significant amount of something to get Haycalm to get fired up about anything. One of the biggest team-crushers is to have a false leader. Junior Seau (RIP) talked about the currency of the leader is not as much the skill, but the best work ethic. If Big Al can't (won't) walk the walk w/regards to D, then he'll lose his mates' confidence - all the way to having pacifist hayward on his case.

1:36 in the game.
    The end of the game?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    The end of the game?
    yep

.....On a minor note, I'm not really that thrilled with the idea of trading for Eric Bledsoe anymore. I didn't see anything from him that impressed me.

BigAl is a lucky ******* to have the best bench in the NBA behind him, still he finds a way to stay average. What kind of a leader he is? This 2nd unit saved his ass so much time this season, so many comebacks by them because 1st unit leading by AJ just can't do it. Well, changes should have been made long time ago, so whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    If we build around the young core starting now this team will be fun to watch. It could just turn into a top West team down the line if everything plays out right.

Every trade we make needs to focus building AROUND and WITH this young core. No more blocking or avoiding them.

Kanter - Favors - Hayward - Burks are the Jazz.

Agree 100%
    Tried to rep, but was unable.

Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Foye would easily rank in the bottom 5 of PG's if he played regular minutes. He can't drive or pass at all. It's absurd to think he could play there regularly.
    Billy he's actually a pretty good passer if you focus on him. Driver, true he's not good at all.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Did anybody notice that Hayward scolded Al for doing a sh***ty job on the PnR with him? Tinsley had to break them up.
    That was funny. Hayward hates to lose and he was mad at Al rest of game. Up to the last timeout breaking the huddle they were still going at it

Hayward is proof of the bench play

When he plays with the starters Ty gives him a supporting role and you can tell he is the 4th option
    Ball sticks and we are boring

When all subs are in Hayward and the bench play with flow and passim. They are just fun to watch.

I'm getting sick of harpring ripping Hayward as well. Quite frankly Matt was not that good to be ripping other talent

Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    That was funny. Hayward hates to lose and he was mad at Al rest of game. Up to the last timeout breaking the huddle they were still going at it

This is a great sign! If there were positives to be taken away from this game Hayward's play was one of them. I'd love to see him take more
    of a leadership role with this team. He is apart of the core, and needs to call out the lazy play of Big Sally.

This could be the beginning of the end for Al, and the start of a new era for Hay.

I would love to see someone make a highlight video of Hay, Kanter, Burks, Foyes shots etc.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    There is this dude named burks that can create his own shot.
    Yea because his shooting percentages are so good. So Burks can get to the rim but he hasn't proven he can finish yet. He has potential but right now he hasn't proven that he can take guys off the dribble and drain jump shots or finish consistently at the rim.

Does anyone else have this strange feeling that Sundays game will be really really bad?

I'm fearful of an embarrassing blowout.
    Last edited by orangello; 12-29-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?