Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by InGameStrategy View Post
    At least Corbin is carrying on the Sloanian tradition of live-or-die-by-your-starters.

Key difference: Sloan's starters included two top 50 players for most of his time here.

When those top 50 players left and Sloan continued that flawed strategy, success slipped--most of the time.

More effective strategy:
    -- Analyze matchups and player/rotation combinations. Revise and repeat.
    -- See what works early (and what worked in the last 1(0) minute(s). And on the last play.)
    -- Make adjustments.
    -- Don't worry about getting your regular rotation playing time. Make them earn it.
    -- Give young guys minutes, especially when they are performing and/or the regular rotation isn't.
    -- Watch your team get deeper and more experienced fast. And watch the close wins fall your way.
    Here's a couple for Ty regarding the Clips/Jazz:

1. Sap cannot defend Griffin one whit. Continually embarassed. It ain't gonna change.

2. Tinsley and Watson versus CP3: ditto. Whatever they be giving you on O, they are more than giving back on D, at least if Cp3 wants to take advantage.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    LOL!

Jazz on the road?

This is going to be a blowout.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Does anyone else have this strange feeling that Sundays game will be really really bad?

I'm fearful of an embarrassing blowout.
    No, I was talking to the TV in the 2nd Qtr saying mind as well blow them out because win by 2 or 20 or lose the Clipps will blow the Jazz out in LA.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    LOL!

Jazz on the road?

This is going to be a blowout.
    If I were a betting man, I'd take the Clippers regardless of the spread.

That said, I know exactly what's going to happen. Clippers are going to have a bad game. Jazz will miraculously pull out a win. KOC and Dennis "The Invisible Man" Lindsey will use the Clippers game, the win against the Spurs and the victories over the Lakers (no matter they were without Nash) as reasons to keep the team and coaching staff together, declaring "see what we can do when everyone is on the same page and giving 100%?. We're capabel of beating any team in the league."