Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^^^
    I said LOTTERY watch. I believe that picture is the official "8th seed is good enough" Jazz watch.
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

How many picks are we going to let rot on the bench before we make a playoff run?

Dirk, Rubio, and Nash are all back. Mo is out. The stars may just align to finally convince the FO to blow it up and begin rebuilding the right way.
    Head Coach Big Board:

1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Dirk, Rubio, and Nash are all back. Mo is out. The stars may just align to finally convince the FO to blow it up and begin rebuilding the right way.
    Doubt it. I could see them saying, we're just going to have to play tougher, play smarter and play better together.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Doubt it. I could see them saying, we're just going to have to play tougher, play smarter and play better together.
    Yeah, but maybe if the trade deadline comes and we're looking at the 12th pick, they'll come to their senses. Even this franchise can only be delusional past a certain point.
    Head Coach Big Board:

1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr

Come on guys. Where's your team spirit? Things are gonna come together any minute now, and this team is gonna make a deep run in the playoffs. Our young guys learned some serious lessons on how to kick ass in the Spurs series last year, and that's gonna pay off. You just watch.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    Come on guys. Where's your team spirit? Things are gonna come together any minute now, and this team is gonna make a deep run in the playoffs. Our young guys learned some serious lessons on how to kick ass in the Spurs series last year, and that's gonna pay off. You just watch.
    I've watched the team play with crap energy, even in the games the Jazz win they still have plenty of moments where they look terrible. Our strength is in our youth and the potential thats there, lets trade away the vets that are hurting us, Big Al, Millsap and go for a youth movement

Somewhere between where I was and where I am going.
    FYI ~ 56 days til the February 21 Trade Deadline.

C'mon Lindsey, time to earn that paycheck.
    Messina, Jabari and Monroe. The perfect summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    FYI ~ 56 days til the February 21 Trade Deadline.

C'mon Lindsey, time to earn that paycheck.
    by putting a deal together and getting rid of jefferson and rager braile.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    by putting a deal together and getting rid of jefferson and rager braile.
    I'd consider Fat Al for Okafur and a (future) protected 1st, if and only if Okafur has no problem coming off the bench. Okafur plays just 22 minutes a night but he is a starter. He has one more year on his contract.

The Wiz do it because they're terrible offensively and truly need something in that regard. They could play Al at the 4 with Nene at the 5, they'd have Al's Bird Rights, and free up money a year early. Yes, they'd give up a 1st but it could be top 9 protected this year, top 10 next year, top 11, and then unprotected...or something like that to where it would far from kill them.

We do it to free up time for Favors and Kanter. Favors could play another 6-7 minutes a game, and Kanter another 3. We'd also improve on the defensive end by swapping guys. Additionally, we'd get a protected 1st out of it. I suppose it could really hurt us in re-signing certain players like Millsap, Marvin, and so on so I'm not sure I'd do it because of that but this may be something we want to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I'd consider Fat Al for Okafur and a (future) protected 1st, if and only if Okafur has no problem coming off the bench. Okafur plays just 22 minutes a night but he is a starter. He has one more year on his contract.

The Wiz do it because they're terrible offensively and truly need something in that regard. They could play Al at the 4 with Nene at the 5, they'd have Al's Bird Rights, and free up money a year early. Yes, they'd give up a 1st but it could be top 9 protected this year, top 10 next year, top 11, and then unprotected...or something like that to where it would far from kill them.

We do it to free up time for Favors and Kanter. Favors could play another 6-7 minutes a game, and Kanter another 3. We'd also improve on the defensive end by swapping guys. Additionally, we'd get a protected 1st out of it. I suppose it could really hurt us in re-signing certain players like Millsap, Marvin, and so on so I'm not sure I'd do it because of that but this may be something we want to pursue.
    this is the best idea you have had in months... basically since you started that crazy tanking though... but this is actually very benifical to us, and it would help out the wiz as well.. will you please run the numbers, make sure it works, and then let koc know? thanks.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    this is the best idea you have had in months... basically since you started that crazy tanking though... but this is actually very benifical to us, and it would help out the wiz as well.. will you please run the numbers, make sure it works, and then let koc know? thanks.
    Untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jope View Post
    perfect... now lets just inform the FO that we have a trade they should do.

thanks,
    J. Golds
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post

Terrible trade. I'd rather let Al expire than take on another year of a player worse than Al. Heck, I would do a Jefferson for Boozer if I have to take on an additional year somewhere. At least Boozer is good enough to be an All-Star.

Heck, the Jazz would be a lot better with Boozer here. I bet some would forget his awful defense if Boozer and Favors started and start to love him again.

Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Terrible trade. I'd rather let Al expire than take on another year of a player worse than Al. Heck, I would do a Jefferson for Boozer if I have to take on an additional year somewhere. At least Boozer is good enough to be an All-Star.

Heck, the Jazz would be a lot better with Boozer here. I bet some would forget his awful defense if Boozer and Favors started and start to love him again.
    i wouldnt mind that either... i never really got into the boozer hate to begin with... atleast the guy sometimes plays with emotion... i have seen and heard boozer go nuts after a good play. it helps to pump up the crowd and the other players. al just slaps his hands together after a bad play... then walks back to the other end of the floor.
    ― Jarod Kintz