Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Why is this teams dynamic so damn dumb?

"Coach" doesn't know how to run a rotation, better yet his clipboard, when you get a glimpse at it is always blank.

We're playing a bunch of vets that have 7-8 years under their belt, and are playing .500 ball. "Coach" doesn't have the balls to bench the Jeffersucks, the Ghosts, the Millies or Willies of this world. Jamaal "Utah saved my career" Tinsley and Earl Watson get more minutes than Alec Burks. DeMarre Carroll, whom wasn't even a rotation player before he came to Utah is getting more minutes than him, too..

Corbins a good coach though, huh?

So 30 games in and Still, no trades .. no nothin. We should have already put Burks in the starting line up, Favors unanimously, and even Kanter.

At this point in time, who gives a flying fizzy about an 8th seed in the playoffs? Get this team ready for the future...

Yet this teams management, and core doesn't know how to do a damn thing outside of John Stockton and Karl Malone. We had Deron Williams, Carlos Whozer, a prime Mehmet Okur at one time, no moves were made after the Western Conference Finals appearance to assure we would stay in top contention.

And back to Stock N Malone.. I swear these two guys just buyoyed this team to the playoffs time and time again, year after year just based on their talent. We haven't been properly managed since......

Be prepared for us to either be the next Seattle, or for a team that is always going to be marginally in the .500 column until we can't get any draft picks, can't go out and sign a free agent, and we're stuck making a guy like Singler our star player.

And we still have a system? Still see that going around the forum... If you haven't got it through your dumbfounded mind we have no system anymore... Corbin lets his vets do whatever they want to do... I think the reignman said it best, too many cooks in the kitchen. We need to demote Foye to the dishpit, put Jefferson over on the salad station (the least work), and put the young cats on grill and fry. Watson and Tinsley are always good to be bussboys.

I could eat a peach for hours.

Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    "Coach" doesn't know how to run a rotation, better yet his clipboard, when you get a glimpse at it is always blank.

We're playing a bunch of vets that have 7-8 years under their belt, and are playing .500 ball. "Coach" doesn't have the balls to bench the Jeffersucks, the Ghosts, the Millies or Willies of this world. Jamaal "Utah saved my career" Tinsley and Earl Watson get more minutes than Alec Burks. DeMarre Carroll, whom wasn't even a rotation player before he came to Utah is getting more minutes than him, too..

Corbins a good coach though, huh?

So 30 games in and Still, no trades .. no nothin. We should have already put Burks in the starting line up, Favors unanimously, and even Kanter.

At this point in time, who gives a flying fizzy about an 8th seed in the playoffs? Get this team ready for the future...

Yet this teams management, and core doesn't know how to do a damn thing outside of John Stockton and Karl Malone. We had Deron Williams, Carlos Whozer, a prime Mehmet Okur at one time, no moves were made after the Western Conference Finals appearance to assure we would stay in top contention.

And back to Stock N Malone.. I swear these two guys just buyoyed this team to the playoffs time and time again, year after year just based on their talent. We haven't been properly managed since......

Be prepared for us to either be the next Seattle, or for a team that is always going to be marginally in the .500 column until we can't get any draft picks, can't go out and sign a free agent, and we're stuck making a guy like Singler our star player.

And we still have a system? Still see that going around the forum... If you haven't got it through your dumbfounded mind we have no system anymore... Corbin lets his vets do whatever they want to do... I think the reignman said it best, too many cooks in the kitchen. We need to demote Foye to the dishpit, put Jefferson over on the salad station (the least work), and put the young cats on grill and fry. Watson and Tinsley are always good to be bussboys.
    Well said... the title of the thread was weak, but you totally redeemed yourself with the content.